Lowest Hairline EVER Transplanted NO FOREHEAD Big Mistake- Dr. Muresanu Reacts

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

In regards to the 2nd patient discussed who was left with the island of hair, why not just shave the old recipient area with a razor? I really doubt anyone would notice and it would take him seconds to do every day. No need for electrolysis or a wig. 

• Administrators

You would definitely see a shadow of hair, plus scarring in the donor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 hours ago, Mahesh42 said:

Can grafts survive in area where there was no hair before ?

Of course 

This is brutal. He looks totally unnatural. He's wasted grafts going far more aggressive than even his ideal hairline would be. 

You do see super low hair lines in nature. He probably thinks he looks like Zayn Malik now. Maybe if he brought in the temple points? 

Screenshot_20230302-095650_DuckDuckGo.jpg

napolitano-andrew-image.jpg

20190723_151352.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Every time I see that poor kid with a forehead of grafts I just feel so angry and sad. Sad for what he has to endure and angry that their has been no calling out of the doctor and accountability for what he/she has knowingly done. 🤬

The weird part is the original video was posted by the clinic. They're proud of this. Can you believe it? 

• Wow 1

5 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Of course 

This is brutal. He looks totally unnatural. He's wasted grafts going far more aggressive than even his ideal hairline would be. 

You do see super low hair lines in nature. He probably thinks he looks like Zayn Malik now. Maybe if he brought in the temple points? 

20190723_151352.jpg

I actually like those super low natural hairlines lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I think they can work on the right skull shape. On the right man. 

Not generally a wise choice for a transplant patient however. 

If a guy is 45 years old and has zero hairloss would you say then it might be ok to go extreme agressive temple points hairline ect?

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Of course 

20190723_151352.jpg

These don’t look aesthetically pleasing to me, it doesn’t follow Da Vincis rule.

image.jpeg

Im always baffled by people who want 2-heads. Like do you honestly think this looks better than this.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

These don’t look aesthetically pleasing to me, it doesn’t follow Da Vincis rule.

image.jpeg

Im always baffled by people who want 2-heads. Like do you honestly think this looks better than this.

image.jpeg

I think most men look best at nw1. 

Nw0, like Zayn Malik, can still look good. Girls always liked his hair. It gives you lots of hairstyle options. With the right face shape you can pull it off. 

Nw1.5-2 can also work. Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth have sort of a nw1.5 or 2. They're good looking men regardless though, as is Zayn.

I'd say the sweet spot is generally nw1. Deviation from that, from the rule of thirds, tends to be a downgrade. It's reasonable to compromise to nw2 if you're balding due to limited donor supply. But going down to Nw0 like Zayn is nearly always a bad idea. You won't look as good as with a regular nw1, and you're spending enormous amounts of grafts to get it. 

Here's another one who went a little too far for my taste. He looks a ton better than the man in your OP because he didn't go quite as low and he did his temple points. But still, too far in my opinion. Riskier for the future. 

2 hours ago, Phillyman1996 said:

If a guy is 45 years old and has zero hairloss would you say then it might be ok to go extreme agressive temple points hairline ect?

From the point of view of risk of running out of grafts, he would be in a very good position. 

But from an aesthetic point of view, I'd say most men would look better with a Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt hairline than a Zayn or Napolitano hairline. 

Never go full neanderthal. 

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Just because you can get the Enes Kanter hairline doesn't mean you should. 

Screenshot_20230302-175815_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230302-175726_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20230302-175713_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That does not look good. Why would you wanna pay for this, no disrespect to this guy.

View my thread

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

you can have a high forehead without any hairloss like michael douglas for example

yes, but what I meant was that many are overly sensitive to front line baldness. I would say norwood 1-2 is not so noticeable. I have a Norwood 3 vertex/Norwood 4. And the problem for me is crown, not the front line.

On 3/27/2023 at 11:54 AM, vosvos said:

yes, but what I meant was that many are overly sensitive to front line baldness. I would say norwood 1-2 is not so noticeable. I have a Norwood 3 vertex/Norwood 4. And the problem for me is crown, not the front line.

I notice the difference between Norwood 1 and 1.5. Restoring even slight recession makes a big difference in appearance to me, whereas everything nw3A and above just reads as bald to me. 

• Like 1