2810 graft FUE surgery - Dr Geza Sikos, Budapest, Hungary

devonian

HI all,

I had a 2810 graft FUE transplant at Dr Sikos' clinic in Budapest a couple of weeks ago. Photos attached.

Before the surgery - I'd guess I was a Norwood 3 vertex - quite a receded hairline with thinning in the crown. Stable now that I'm on oral minoxidil and finasteride.

Before

IMG_4136.jpg

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

Thanks all!

Unsure about the crown - I hope it's a swirl but I'm not sure. The grafts have definitely been placed at an angle though, not just straight out from the scalp.

The total cost was €4,100, which included transfer to and from the airport but not accommodation (though I think there is a discount with a local hotel).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Three months in. Hair at the front is starting to come through, although still looking pretty scraggly. A bit of folliculitis, being treated with Fucidin cream which seems to be helping. Hair on the crown hasn't done much at all - not sure if this is usual or not!

IMG_5159.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5165.jpg

• Valued Contributor

As brita mentioned crown takes more time to show growth so you need to wait for that...and i can see many baby hairs on the front portion of the scalp which will start geting fuller and thicker from now on....i hope you are on medication ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 7 months later...