Dr B Farjo 3870g FUE in two procedures three years apart.

This patient came to us in his early 30's with frontal loss and a slightly thinning crown.

In early 2019 we carried out  a procedure of 2,000 follicles to the front and top.He was happy with the outcome and 3 years later had lost more original hair and wanted to give the frontal area a further boost.We then did an additional 1870 grafts.

DSC03896a.jpg

DSC03898c.jpg

DSC03900e.jpg

DSC03903h.jpg

DSC03906k.jpg

DSC03956m.jpg

DSC09806a.jpg

DSC09813h.jpg

DSC09837m.jpg

DSC08899a.jpg

DSC08901c.jpg

DSC08903e.jpg

DSC08904f.jpg

DSC08905g.jpg

DSC08907i.jpg

Edited by Mick from Farjo
Pics jumbled

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Wow this is amazing 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Mick from Farjo said:

This patient came to us in his early 30's with frontal loss and a slightly thinning crown.

In early 2019 we carried out  a procedure of 2,000 follicles to the front and top.He was happy with the outcome and 3 years later had lost more original hair and wanted to give the frontal area a further boost.We then did an additional 1870 grafts.

DSC03896a.jpg

DSC03898c.jpg

DSC03900e.jpg

DSC03903h.jpg

DSC03906k.jpg

DSC03956m.jpg

DSC09806a.jpg

DSC09813h.jpg

DSC09837m.jpg

DSC08899a.jpg

DSC08901c.jpg

DSC08903e.jpg

DSC08904f.jpg

DSC08905g.jpg

DSC08907i.jpg

Very nice indeed! but...is that product in his hair in the results pictures...? It would be nice to see it natural without gel, spray, fibers, hair spray etc, just to see how it looks naturally...a video combthough would be ideal if you have one....?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, follically challenged said:

Very nice indeed! but...is that product in his hair in the results pictures...? It would be nice to see it natural without gel, spray, fibers, hair spray etc, just to see how it looks naturally...a video combthough would be ideal if you have one....?

I don’t believe there are any fibers. I don’t see how pomades or hair wax would make a difference, they’re not concealers.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I have extremely fine hair just like the patient does, and know from experience, that adding wax / pomade / or hairspray, coats the hairs and makes each individual hair strand look thicker. This is one reason that good doctors ask for the consultation to be held WITHOUT any substance in the hair, to accurately assess the thickness and quality of the patient's hair.

To say that hair with pomade / wax / hair spray in it does NOT add a volumizing effect is honestly quite baffling to me

• Like 1

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, follically challenged said:

I have extremely fine hair just like the patient does, and know from experience, that adding wax / pomade / or hairspray, coats the hairs and makes each individual hair strand look thicker. This is one reason that good doctors ask for the consultation to be held WITHOUT any substance in the hair, to accurately assess the thickness and quality of the patient's hair.

To say that hair with pomade / wax / hair spray in it does NOT add a volumizing effect is honestly quite baffling to me

It can add some volume, but I don’t think its bad to post results with these products in, I mean I posted my results using sea salt spray whichever definitely boosts volume more than any pomade or hair spray would. 

View my thread

Thanks to all for the coments.

He came in for a normal review and certainly han no fibres of any form in his hair. I will ask about a video and add it if available.

If not i will ask for one to be taken at his next review.

• Like 1

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians