ALRV5XR

arthurSam

Good morning,

While surfing through publications related to hair loss I came across this research document:

Hair regrowth treatment efficacy and resistance in androgenetic alopecia: A systematic review and continuous Bayesian network meta-analysis

This document compares the efficacy of the following products at 24 weeks: ALRV5XR, Dutasteride 0.5 mg/day, Finasteride 1 mg/day, low-level laser comb treatment (LLLT), Minoxidil 2% and 5%, Nutrafol, and Viviscal. The following image summarizes the results:

fmed-09-998623-g004.jpg.c22dd2c8d3c1bf70e2112f39d613daa6.jpg

We can see as it is indicated in the conclusion of the paper that it is the ALRV5XR which would bring the most benefits.

So I looked at the research paper of this product and the results are very interesting and it turns out that the products are [b]all natural[/b]:

Safety and efficacy of ALRV5XR in men with androgenetic alopecia: A randomised, double-blinded, placebo-controlled clinical trial

gr2.jpg.eec1da0bc726d601302c8c2a3116a554.jpg

All of this is sold in the site : removed

Sans-titre-1.jpg.0456820034a494a0dc3a22ae758f8872.jpg

In the research paper, they state that people used for 24 weeks: One capsule (842 mg) twice daily, shampoo (3–7 ml), conditioner (3–7 ml), and topical lotion ( 1ml).

The combo is expensive ($125 / month with a 3-month subscription - $145 without subscription).

However, on their site they specify that the shampoo and conditioner are optional and that the results will be identical with just the use of the capsules and the topical lotion (but slower). Personally, I already use two shampoos alternately (DHT-Striker and Anaphase+). It still costs $100 per month.

However, for the capsules, I think with the list of ingredients one can ask a pharmacy to prepare them. If I need a prescription I will ask my dermatologist. I asked for a quote from the pharmacy to find out if they can make them.

For the lotion, I ordered one. With luck there will be the percentages indicated and a pharmacy will be able to prepare it at a lower cost, and especially without the shipping costs...

Of course, I'm a bit dubious when it comes to natural products, but hey... I tell myself that in addition to the usual minox / fina type treatments, it could be interesting to add this as a supplement. Me following topical spironoclatone + minoxidil that I take in the morning + zinc 10mg, I will add this natural lotion and the supplements (which contain zinc with the other things known to fight against hair loss like vitamin D, biotin, pyridoxine , selenium, Pantothenic, ...).

Anyone know otherwise?

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators

What are the ingredients? 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

$125 a month for vitamins! No thanks. As long as your not malnourished, there’s no way vitamin’s are going to stop hair loss. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

22 hours ago, Mike10 said:

I have looked into it, it is just vitamins.While I believe that vitamins are of some benefit against hair loss, they are not as effective as Fin, minox or prp

In fact it is not only vitamins, it is a combo of vit + a lot of herbal wich are know to be effective for anti hair-loss :

Sanstitre1.jpg.941b9090ef2b0a8b66740ea9bec9fc01.jpg

Sanstitre2(1).jpg.0ee1d22f8149808e445505e256528603.jpg

Sanstitre4(1).jpg.94c41123668233ab5d8cac6b1e0b0ca9.jpg

Sanstitre1(1).jpg.e27e12f001df8d551a3a02bcc354770f.jpg

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, arthurSam said:

In fact it is not only vitamins, it is a combo of vit + a lot of herbal wich are know to be effective for anti hair-loss :

I don’t believe there are any herbals that would be worth that much money. It costs almost as much as dutasteride, which is the most powerful anti-DHT drug on the market. I believe the best topical anti-androgen that isn’t a drug is saw palmetto. 

View my thread

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t believe there are any herbals that would be worth that much money. It costs almost as much as dutasteride, which is the most powerful anti-DHT drug on the market. I believe the best topical anti-androgen that isn’t a drug is saw palmetto. 

Yes I am agree with that, their product is way too expensive for what it is because when I looked at the differents ingredients it would cost only around 15$ per month for the topical serum to produce at home, so for them it would cost perhaps 1$ !

For saw palmetto, their are cases of secondary effect (genycomastia, less libido, retrograde ejaculation, ...). In France, we get a medication called "permixion" for prostatis pain by reducing DHT wich is composed of saw palmeto. In the notice it is said that secondary effects like the one we get with fina can happen. Permixion is saw palmeto at 2x160mg per day.

I just think that this new traitement could be very safe for people who get sides on other products and the fact that it embed a lot of natural products proven to be effective for hair loss seem very interesting..

I hope we will get some advice 🙂 

ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, arthurSam said:

Yes I am agree with that, their product is way too expensive for what it is because when I looked at the differents ingredients it would cost only around 15$ per month for the topical serum to produce at home, so for them it would cost perhaps 1$ !

For saw palmetto, their are cases of secondary effect (genycomastia, less libido, retrograde ejaculation, ...). In France, we get a medication called "permixion" for prostatis pain by reducing DHT wich is composed of saw palmeto. In the notice it is said that secondary effects like the one we get with fina can happen. Permixion is saw palmeto at 2x160mg per day.

I just think that this new traitement could be very safe for people who get sides on other products and the fact that it embed a lot of natural products proven to be effective for hair loss seem very interesting..

I hope we will get some advice 🙂 

@Parsa Mohebi, MD is developing a formula that contains saw palmetto. I will reach out to him to see if there are any updates.

View my thread

You all are missing the biggest issue. The doctors. that published the study have roles in the company that makes the product. CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Look for the statement regarding conflict of interests when examining a paper. Once you see that the authors have a stake in the company, you can stop reading, the paper is already a wash and bs trying to push a product 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 9:34 PM, arthurSam said:

Keep us updating. If you are seeking for the greatest online writing services, visit https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/premieressay/ Here you can see various sites with reviews, and these reviews will help you select the finest website for doing your college projects.

Keep us updating :)