Who are the HT rock stars these days?

ready4Hair

Hi all, hiatus due to family and Covid, ready to start/finish my HT journey.

Who are the rock starts these days?

I remember Erdogan in Turkey was sort of on the outs due to being a mill (if I remember correctly, otherwise pardon me).

I seem to also remember leaning towards Dr. Vorhies and Dr. Hasson.

Are they still in the game? 

Any new highly recommended FUE surgeons around?

Thanks in advance!

On 1/22/2023 at 10:11 PM, ready4Hair said:

Hi all, hiatus due to family and Covid, ready to start/finish my HT journey.

Who are the rock starts these days?

I remember Erdogan in Turkey was sort of on the outs due to being a mill (if I remember correctly, otherwise pardon me).

I seem to also remember leaning towards Dr. Vorhies and Dr. Hasson.

Are they still in the game? 

Any new highly recommended FUE surgeons around?

Thanks in advance!

Dr. Vories (I believe you are referring to) performed my mega-surgery (7,000+ grafts) years ago.  I've been posting on this great site ever since.  Dr. Vories at Carolina Hair Surgery extracts and inserts every graft himself and concentrates on one surgery each day.  He also provides online consults.  I've never taken a prescription for hair retention (my choice) and my wife who is a hair dresser has seen no hair loss in the recipient areas.  I've chronicled my whole journey on my website MyFUEhairtransplant. 

Good luck with your search.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 11:32 PM, HairFunk said:

Hasson & Wong and Dr Devroye consistently post excellent results. There are many great surgeons out there, though these are my personal A listers! 

Thanks! Glad to know they are still on the top of their game, says a lot. 

12 hours ago, ready4Hair said:

Thanks! Glad to know they are still on the top of their game, says a lot. 

Dr Couto has produced one poor result that has been posted on this forum recently - though we can't be certain what caused the procedure to fail

Konior, Couto and Zarev.

Each is amazing at what they do. Konior makes few grafts go the longest way and has the most minimal scarring. Zarev is the GOAT of high Norwoods. Couto is outstanding with Mediterranean hair patients and perfect for mid-level Norwoods, imo. All of them have 2+ year waitlists or so.

Edited by Z--
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

There are many excellent surgeons...all jave different approach and they are best in their individual way...some are best with super natural hairlines,some are best when it come to handling high norwood cases..some are best with extraction pattern ...so it all depends on your hairloss situation and your goal and what do you prioritise ..so considering all that you can choose who ever fits you the best...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

8 hours ago, Archan said:

There are many excellent surgeons...all jave different approach and they are best in their individual way...some are best with super natural hairlines,some are best when it come to handling high norwood cases..some are best with extraction pattern ...so it all depends on your hairloss situation and your goal and what do you prioritise ..so considering all that you can choose who ever fits you the best...

Why have you decided to use correct grammar and spelling when typing now? lol

• Confused 1