Hair loss after transplant

My hair loss in the crown & back of my head really accelerated after my two HT. I mean it was aggressive. 
I wonder if this was due to the disruption of blood loss to the scalp after severing blood vessels in the scalp. I have no way of knowing if the acceleration of hair loss was natural or from affects of the surgeries. 

Did this happen to anyone else after HT surgery? 

How long has it been since the last HT? If not a long time, it could be shock loss. Also are you taking meds to stabilize your hair loss? If not then continued loss is expected. Posting pics before and after would help too. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Atomic said:

My hair loss in the crown & back of my head really accelerated after my two HT. I mean it was aggressive. 
I wonder if this was due to the disruption of blood loss to the scalp after severing blood vessels in the scalp. I have no way of knowing if the acceleration of hair loss was natural or from affects of the surgeries. 

Did this happen to anyone else after HT surgery? 

are you on DHT meds? you shouldnt have bothered with 2 HTs in the 1st place if not

24 minutes ago, EvoXOhio said:

How long has it been since the last HT? If not a long time, it could be shock loss. Also are you taking meds to stabilize your hair loss? If not then continued loss is expected. Posting pics before and after would help too. 

Last HT was 2011. 

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

You’re avoiding the possibility of accelerated loss due to the HT 

But there's also a possibility that it could be just due to male pattern baldness progressing over 12 years. Do you have any photos to review so we can understand better? 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella