Dr. Feller

Hello all,

Could anyone tell me how I would go about contacting Dr. Feller's clinic? I am currently researching which doctor to go with as I have decided that a HT is exactly what I am looking for. And two doctors whose work has really impressed me is Dr. Feller's and Dr. Farjo's. I have been in contact with The Farjo Clinic and they have been more than helpful. But I would also like to look into what Dr. Feller has to offer.

G

Hello all,

Could anyone tell me how I would go about contacting Dr. Feller's clinic? I am currently researching which doctor to go with as I have decided that a HT is exactly what I am looking for. And two doctors whose work has really impressed me is Dr. Feller's and Dr. Farjo's. I have been in contact with The Farjo Clinic and they have been more than helpful. But I would also like to look into what Dr. Feller has to offer.

G

Thanks for the info guys.

Spex, I'm actually living in Ireland but I'm pretty sure I read posts from other Irish guys saying you looked after them too? Would that be right? Sure I'll send you an e-mail anyway, cheers.

G