Getting a hold of Dr. Luis Nader (Reynosa, Mexico)?

Hi all,

I've been trying to get a hold of Dr Nader's office to book a consultation/ procedure. I was able to get a hold of Brenda Salazar (office assistant) 6 months ago but my recent email and phone call this week has not been responded to. Does anyone know if they're currently on vacation? Any advice from previous Nader patients on getting a hold of him? I am very grateful for any input. Thanks.

• Administrators

I spoke to Dr. Nader over New Years to wish him happy new year. If you send me a PM I can see if I can help.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
Just now, kzysiek said:

Hi!

I am currently trying to get in touch with Dr Nader but I am encountering the same issue and no response for couple of weeks. Did you eventually manage to get hold of him?

Thanks!

Did you use our consultation form? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, kzysiek said:

Thank you for quick response! Yes, I used the consultation form, I emailed them and I tried calling.

You uses this one 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-luis-nader

do me a favor and resend it, I’ll make sure I notify Dr. Nader of it.

View my thread

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, kzysiek said:

Hi Melvin, 

This is so kind of you, thank you very much! I just submitted the form. I really appreciate your help!

Done.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

@Melvin- Moderator Hi, I also have been trying to get into contact with Dr. Nader. Is it possible you can help me get in touch as well. I have been a long-time lurker on this forum but just recently made an account, as i want to give hair trasnplant another shot after having a bit of botched procedure. I couldn't send you a personal pm for some reason, might be because of how new my account is, or lack of posts. 

Thanks in advance. Look forward to starting my journey here!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, kzysiek said:

Unfortunately I still didn't mange to get in touch with him. What about you?

I’m going to contact him again, you’ll receive a response. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 5:51 AM, kzysiek said:

Unfortunately I still didn't mange to get in touch with him. What about you?

He ended up getting back to me, and it seems like there are no more openings for the next year. He told me he'd follow up if anything changes though.

Edited by ShantuR

• Administrators
On 4/22/2023 at 2:19 PM, ShantuR said:

He ended up getting back to me, and it seems like there are no more openings for the next year. He told me he'd follow up if anything changes though.

I’m glad he reached out, his demand has gone up. Maybe you can be on a wait list?

View my thread

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, kzysiek said:

He also got back to me, but the first opening was in May 2024. So I am currently hesitating between him and HLC, which has availability this summer. Any insights would be more than welcome!

Choose who ever you’re comfortable with, remember, you’ve been balding for years. Choose the surgeon you feel would be best, regardless of timeframe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread