Dr. Panine; FUE ~2400 grafts; DOS 1/6/2023

mavigo

• Administrators

@mavigo

Looks so much better 👏🏼 very happy for you. This is what our community is all about 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin- Moderator Thanks Melvin.

I know it's too early to call but it looks good enough that I sometimes go into public places like stores with my hair styled back. Before, I had a hat glued to my head and for the few times I went to work in person, I'd have to do a combover thing. 

Trusting the process right now, I think around 12 months and after a few more hair cuts, it'll look good. The best its been in years. 

• Like 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

Mavigo for only 6 months post-op already a huge difference. It will continue to improve over the next 6-9 months, keep us updated.

• Thanks 1

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2023 at 7:55 PM, mavigo said:

@HTenjoyer I can't really say yet because it's only been 3 months but I believe all doctors use assistants; some more so than others. If you go to a doctor and there's none, I think that would be a huge red flag. 

He made all the incision points for the grafts and worked with a lead tech to implant them. I was facing down for the whole time, so it was hard to tell who was doing what but Dr. P was at the table the whole time. 

I don't think the assistant under his supervision had a negative impact on the quality. 

Awesome - glad to hear it! I went with Panine and had my procedure in April. I received 2500 grafts and they were all placed on the front 3rd of my scalp. It’s currently month 4 and I’m happy with the results already.

Definitely curious how you’re looking 7-8 months later. Have you noticed more density since month 6? Any chance you could post some more progress pics?

Edited by HTenjoyer
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It’s a big difference. There’s still more time for maturity as well. But so far, the difference is remarkable.

34A1D000-F4B6-4B58-80DE-FFD2B28A1D6A.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 3 months later...

You have some awesome results from Dr panine !! My first procedure was with the same Dr u used the first time 😞. I’m gonna have Dr panine for my next procedure . I want a nicer hair line and need more grafts in front and on top . You can text me at +16167351115 Joe 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry It's been awhile, here's a couple of pics since my last update in Sept:

Oct/Nov 2023 - 10 months

20231211_155354.jpg

Dec 2023 - 11 months

20231104_210935.jpg

Edited by mavigo

January 2024 - 12 months:

Things have been slowly improving, my hairs are still "wirey" and go all over the place. I think this will resolve in the next few months, I think around 18 months is when your hairs are fully mature and will act like the other hairs. 

Please let me know what you guys think, thanks. 

20240108_130836.jpg

20240108_130900.jpg

20240108_131020.jpg

20240108_130934.jpg

Edited by mavigo
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Amazing difference. Top looked odd, unnatural. Bottom looks soft and completely natural. 

0D3DC3D3-01A7-4E9A-89EE-2C676C3F29D6.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread