Eugenix cont....

daz 2

How do I submit the covid pcr test results? I wouldn't be able to because they perform the test on me. The blood tests are lumped into that sentence.  As I say it isn't clear. In Turkey they did blood tests in the clinic. Yes, I've learnt different clinics all do things differently. This would have been negated if I was told to do the blood tests before booking the flights. I mean he told me to do blood pressure but not the bloods. So, yes maybe I'm being dim but I would like to think I would get guidance if I'm being dim.

Edited by daz 2
  • Confused 1
  • Face Palm 1

• Administrators

Get the refund and move on.  Take this as a learning experience. Getting a hair transplant is extremely stressful, so perhaps you let anxiety and stress get the best of you. At this point, who’s right or wrong is irrelevant. Best thing to do is move on, think about whether or not you really want an HT and move forward. Remember doing nothing is never a bad thing. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin- ModeratorThank you Melvin. Yes, totally. This could have been negated if my co-ordinator had simply asked the question - how you getting on with your blood tests a few months back. Im guessing that he will prolly do that more with his clients and thats a good thing. ive only given my perspective of someone who hasnt spent much time on forums, just done one transplant in turkey then watched youtube channels. If Id spent a few months on here maybe I would have been more switched on to eugenix's processes and thats the value of this site. Im grateful for everyones input, I am.