Female Hair Transplant - Dr Diep

RoxyLu

It’s been a year since my hair transplant at Dr Dieps office and I am ecstatic about the results! I didn’t realize how thin my hair was on my temple area until I saw the before an after. Wow! The pics speak for themselves! I highly recommend this procedure to anyone struggling with thinning hair.

Dr Diep himself is a very knowledgeable hair Dr but he’s also very nice! Best in the business. And his staff is amazing! All are very nice and on top of it! Plus the patience they have is stellar! All such hard workers. They work late to accommodate your schedules so please be kind to them! 

The process itself was painless. It’s a long procedure but goes by pretty quickly since you are sleeping majority of the time. 

You must follow the post healing properly for better results. 

This cost is so worth it. The confidence alone is priceless! I’m so happy!

CDE2A88A-447F-4562-BFE9-E55BEF46EEB4.jpeg

635A27AF-AA77-43DB-8E4F-729ECB6ABF84.jpeg

0987DB2A-5C05-4D3D-A474-03E06FE2A307.jpeg

DC927DDC-2329-4CE3-8C58-65BCA660B419.jpeg

C6ECEC53-DF86-420B-87E7-DABBF13E78E4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, AlexMeister21 said:

This is like the fourth thread this month, and the others got deleted. Usually we see only one of these type of threads a month. Interesting behavior, huh?

Yup, especially when the pics are clinic based only and the review is just gushing praise 😉

13 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Yup, especially when the pics are clinic based only and the review is just gushing praise 😉

It's just strange the frequency is ramping up when the other threads start getting deleted. It's like the clinic is reaching out to previous patients and asking them for their support, or alternative scenario two, which I'm not going to mention, or alternative scenario three where it's all one big coincidence. Hmm, I wonder what it is? 🤔🤔🤔

19 minutes ago, AlexMeister21 said:

It's just strange the frequency is ramping up when the other threads start getting deleted. It's like the clinic is reaching out to previous patients and asking them for their support, or alternative scenario two, which I'm not going to mention, or alternative scenario three where it's all one big coincidence. Hmm, I wonder what it is? 🤔🤔🤔

He does alternative scenario 2 on r/tressless, I remember he got called out doing it like a year ago

Great result.

• Wow 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

On 12/27/2022 at 12:24 PM, RoxyLu said:

It’s been a year since my hair transplant at Dr Dieps office and I am ecstatic about the results! I didn’t realize how thin my hair was on my temple area until I saw the before an after. Wow! The pics speak for themselves! I highly recommend this procedure to anyone struggling with thinning hair.

Dr Diep himself is a very knowledgeable hair Dr but he’s also very nice! Best in the business. And his staff is amazing! All are very nice and on top of it! Plus the patience they have is stellar! All such hard workers. They work late to accommodate your schedules so please be kind to them! 

The process itself was painless. It’s a long procedure but goes by pretty quickly since you are sleeping majority of the time. 

You must follow the post healing properly for better results. 

This cost is so worth it. The confidence alone is priceless! I’m so happy!

Great review! How do you think it looks like from the front under higher lighting?