95 Days Post OP - Should I be worried ? Seeing those gaps in between transplanted hairs with hairs too thin and Harsh Lighting just exposes the scalp

Hi Everyone ,

I have completed 3 months after my HT at Eugenix Gurgaon .I also have documented my journey here in details :

But I am worried on seeing those gaps in between transplanted hairs and harsh lighting makes me feel there isn’t much . 

Please refer to my previous topic which shows my 0 to 3 months progress collage 

Posting a 95 days Update :

Front : (Normal Light  - First Row / Harsh Light - Second row )

614BA2AD-6767-47C9-8FBB-F9F77DE96BD3.thumb.jpeg.83b7733b049fd06b0c06c99e8ea360d7.jpeg
36264A51-8FDF-493C-99EF-9742905B0668.thumb.jpeg.c5505b493576cb8886572d0ad3726d63.jpeg

I don’t know but I am literally getting worried on this . Please share your thoughts on this .

For overall journey till now please refer to my journey link and last topic post to better understand my situation .

Edited by Madhur Vansil

• Madhur Vansil changed the title to 95 Days Post OP - Should I be worried ? Seeing those gaps in between transplanted hairs with hairs too thin and Harsh Lighting just exposes the scalp

OP, you're literally nearing the end of the Ugly Duckling phase and things should start improving from here but it will take some time. 6 months is a better indicator of how things are progressing but still not perfect as some people could grow later too. 

I personally had more gaps in my hairline that concerned me around months 4, 5 and even up to 6 but i feel like there's less gaps but density is what concerns me still. 

Also my temple points aren't as matured as i would have liked at this point and density doesn't seem to match up with the frontal hairline. I'm just going to say, as a general rule of thumb, 3 months is way too early to be worrying. 

• Like 1

OP, im at 5 weeks. the ugly phase sucks my man. Just be patient and try and remember (trust me its hard, i know) that most results take 6-10 months where you truly see things happen.

Hang in there!! Your result im sure will be amazing!

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

10 hours ago, Madhur Vansil said:

Hi Everyone ,

I have completed 3 months after my HT at Eugenix Gurgaon .I also have documented my journey here in details :

But I am worried on seeing those gaps in between transplanted hairs and harsh lighting makes me feel there isn’t much . 

Please refer to my previous topic which shows my 0 to 3 months progress collage 

Posting a 95 days Update :

Front : (Normal Light  - First Row / Harsh Light - Second row )

614BA2AD-6767-47C9-8FBB-F9F77DE96BD3.thumb.jpeg.83b7733b049fd06b0c06c99e8ea360d7.jpeg
36264A51-8FDF-493C-99EF-9742905B0668.thumb.jpeg.c5505b493576cb8886572d0ad3726d63.jpeg

I don’t know but I am literally getting worried on this . Please share your thoughts on this .

For overall journey till now please refer to my journey link and last topic post to better understand my situation .

i think this looks very good for 3 months. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, NARMAK said:

OP, you're literally nearing the end of the Ugly Duckling phase and things should start improving from here but it will take some time. 6 months is a better indicator of how things are progressing but still not perfect as some people could grow later too. 

I personally had more gaps in my hairline that concerned me around months 4, 5 and even up to 6 but i feel like there's less gaps but density is what concerns me still. 

Also my temple points aren't as matured as i would have liked at this point and density doesn't seem to match up with the frontal hairline. I'm just going to say, as a general rule of thumb, 3 months is way too early to be worrying. 

Is there any timeline for the hairs to thicken up ? I find my transplanted hairs looks so thin in daylight but I hope they thicken up soon at current stage when I see the scalp with scattered follicles it doesn’t give a good feeling 😔.

Also I am planning to visit Eugenix for my Prp next month drink my 4th month  on non-HT hairs hoping they add some more density and volume with the result .

BTW Did you had any PRP treatment after your HT

10 hours ago, bear56 said:

i think this looks very good for 3 months. 

19 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

OP, im at 5 weeks. the ugly phase sucks my man. Just be patient and try and remember (trust me its hard, i know) that most results take 6-10 months where you truly see things happen.

Hang in there!! Your result im sure will be amazing!

Thanks mate 🤞

3- 4 months  months is when the hair typically starts to grow. the hair is at first almost invisible( no color/no pigment), then over the next couple of months as it matures it will get thicker. also all implanted hair do not grow at the same time. they are at different phases. eventually the hair will synchronize which can take 12 months and longer. so i would definately expect your hair to thicken up. i think it looks very good already at this stage and will only get better and better from here on out. 

• Like 1