Anyone heard of Dr. Roberto Guerrero Zazueta

I'm doing my research and I heard about Dr. Roberto Guerrero Zazueta from the website it looks like he is also part of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS). 

So far not much fourms on reviews on his work. I'm deciding on him or Dr Luis Nader.

Much appreciated for more info thank you. 

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

• Administrators

I have never heard of this doctor, doesn’t mean he’s bad. I can say Dr. Nader has produced great results here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, ray35 said:

Unfamiliar with him but have heard good things about Dr. Nader. There are some results you can find in search function... also @GoliGoliGoli might be able to provide some additional insight about Nader.

Ya like the others I've never heard of Zazueta. I would say though, I think going to anyone in Mexico besides Nader is a mistake. Cortez brothers in Tijuana do decent work it seems but a few cases of over harvesting IIRC. If you're looking at Mexico it's really only Nader and Cortez, and to me Cortez seems a distant 2nd to Nader. 

• 2 months later...

@Zhaoerh I have been researching HTP doctors for the last month. I also came across Roberto Guerrero Zazueta and have been trying to find more info on him.  He seems to have good experience and credentials . I was wondering if you were able to find any additional information on him? 

@Eyedolawn I did a zoom consult with him, he seems to be a very knowledgeable person and not a pushy at all, but because he was located in Mexico the connection was very poor. I could only hear about 20% of what he was saying. Overall I can't really say much.

• Valued Contributor

@Eyedolawn @Zhaoerh i tried looking for the results from him bt cudnt find enough ..checked his website bt there also only 4-5 results are posted and tht too not hq ones...i cant say he is bad bt just to be safe i would say choose dr nader ..have seen many good results by him and considering all the aspects and details regarding surgery he should be the top pick...and if you can travel to bogota thn dr Camacho is also worth considering ....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

@Therick I have reached out to Dr. Nader, and was given some price points. I think he has gained more recognition the past couple years and his rates appear to have gone up but I have only heard great things about his work. I did have a interview with Dr. Roberto Guerrero Zazueta, and I had a similar experience as @Zhaoerh because the interview was done over whatsapp on my phone the connection of the video call was not that good and communication could have been better. But for most of the interview I did feel that he was transparent and wasn't pushy at all and was making an effort to be as honest and as clear as possible, I didn't feel like he was just trying to give me false hope just to get my money so he seems very professional in that sense. He also has a profile on realself.com where there are some reviews on him but not that many and he also answers questions for people looking for advise. @Archan I have actually reached out to Dr. Camacho and I am waiting to hear back from him, from what I've seen he is an excellent doctor and I'll be considering going to him.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zhaoerh said:

Nader is getting to be top tier HT surgeon now, hence the increase in prices. I just wish that with the increased price he would have a quicker response time to reply to his emails. @GoliGoliGoli and @Melvin- Moderator. Would it be possible for one of you to see if he plans on fine tuning this?

He replies to all the emails himself, it can take 1-2 days, but he always responds. As for his site, he doesn’t publish results because he doesn’t ask for pictures for privacy reasons and he doesn’t need too, most of his patients are word of mouth. He has a dozen results posted by patients here and on Reddit. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.