Eugenix Rs 75 package

Hi, I have no affiliation with Eugenix, but wanted to post this video which shows the results of Rs 75 package since I have seen a lot of posts on this forum about the difference between the Rs 120 and Rs 75 package. This video was posted by @Yaasar - The Alpha, who has been doing great work in India to warn people about bad clinics. 

The guy on the left got his hairline lowered on the Rs 75 graft. I have also met in person some of the "junior" doctors at Eugenix who do the surgery at Rs 75, and they were very knowledgeable.

A lot of guys from the west spend insane amounts of money on hair mills in Turkey. They can get far better results at Eugenix at the lower package 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bigmistake said:

Hi, I have no affiliation with Eugenix, but wanted to post this video which shows the results of Rs 75 package since I have seen a lot of posts on this forum about the difference between the Rs 120 and Rs 75 package. This video was posted by @Yaasar - The Alpha, who has been doing great work in India to warn people about bad clinics. 

The guy on the left got his hairline lowered on the Rs 75 graft. I have also met in person some of the "junior" doctors at Eugenix who do the surgery at Rs 75, and they were very knowledgeable.

A lot of guys from the west spend insane amounts of money on hair mills in Turkey. They can get far better results at Eugenix at the lower package 

We can’t see the before and after so we can judge better. Plus you don’t know which doctor of the rs75  package did the incisions.

I believe most people can afford either the RS 75 or RS 120 package so it’s good to know that you can get a very good result at these packages as well. 

Edited by Jackdaniels

Most people who have gone to Eugenix admit that either package would be fine, but to each their own. Dr Bansal and Dr Sethi are probably one of the top 15 drs in the world, so you have to pay a premium for their services, but their staff is very well trained.

I know dr sethi runs a tight ship.

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

18 hours ago, bigmistake said:

The hairline seems quite natural and dense, I'd love to know which doctor made the slits and did the supervision. Maybe @Yaasar - The Alpha would know about it.

Edited by keratin_matters

22 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

I personally don’t like the idea of these “packages.” You’re basically the testing ground for these “junior doctors.” You don’t even know who you’re going to get. When I see the term package I automatically think of Turkish clinics

Totally this, we all know Eugenix can and do put out good results, but some not so great ones too (yeh I know this can happen with any clinic) but when it comes to the cheaper options? I have seen Dr Das provide some good results, but who are the other Drs? And where are the results? Over time they would become better known of course… for now I need to see the evidence… 

I have a few thoughts

1) This is an access issue. The demand for Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal is nothing like I ever seen before. When I had the honor of spending some time with them in NYC and in Delhi, Dr. Sethi would get a phone call or message every 5 minutes from another person who wants a hair transplant. They are only 2 people and can only do so many surgeries. They need to have other doctors help. 

2) To compound on the access issue, the 75 ruppee package is very important for their patients from India. They do not have the luxury of converting dollars, euros, or pounds to ruppees. They also need quality care at a price they can afforrd. To put this in perspective 75 ruppees per graft comes out to about 1 dollar per graft. What other clinic can provide the results they have at that price point.

3) Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi are very hands on with the clinic and the training of all their staff. I've mentioned it before but all of the techs have been there for years and come from Dr. Sethis home town which is small poor village. Even when they were vacationing in NYC they were managing the clinic very closely.

4) Full disclosure as a first time HT patient and some one who could leverage dollars I did choose the highest package. At the same time, after seeing their clinic first hand I think I would feel confident picking a lower package if I need a second pass.

Edited by Bb111

3 minutes ago, Bb111 said:

I have a few thoughts

1) This is an access issue. The demand for Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal is nothing like I ever seen before. When I had the honor of spending some time with them in NYC and in Delhi, Dr. Sethi would get a phone call or message every 5 minutes from another person who wants a hair transplant. They are only 2 people and can only do so many surgeries. They need to have other doctors help. 

2) To compound on the access issue, the 75 ruppee package is very important for their patients from India. They do not have the luxury of converting dollars, euros, or pounds to ruppees. They also need quality care at a price they can afforrd. To put this in perspective 75 ruppees per graft comes out to about 1 dollar per graft. What other clinic can provide the results they have at that price point.

3) Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi are very hands on with the clinic and the training of all their staff. I've mentioned it before but all of the techs have been there for years and come from Dr. Sethis home town which is small poor village. Even when they were vacationing in NYC they were managing the clinic very closely.

4) Full disclosure as a first time HT patient and some one who could leverage dollars I did choose the highest package. At the same time, after seeing their clinic first hand I think I would feel confident picking a lower package if I need a second pass.

Would you choose the 75 one :O

Nov 16, 2022

Way to put me on the spot, haha. I think I can confidently say I would feel comfortable with Dr. Das at 120 rupees. I got to meet her and see her work and dedication first hand. If I earned a living in rupees then the 75 package.

Just now, BaldingEagle1 said:

Would you choose the 75 one :O

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bb111 said:

I have a few thoughts

The demand is high, in part, due to the marketing. There are at least 3 other sites that I am aware of that eugenix pays to be part of. This is on top of the YouTube videos they put out. It’s not like they didn’t see this coming. They literally paid to make this happen. Although I think there might be some truth to offering lower tiered packages to help patients in India with costs, this is not in any way a charity.

So what do you do when the demand is high (per your own plan)? You scale the business. You bring in “junior doctors,” “senior doctors,” and more technicians that you delegate more parts of the surgery to.

I personally am not on board with this. I think eugenix has the ability to put out good results and they have. But I have also seen cases too many posted cases where there were technical mistakes and errors. Was this just coincidence or because they are juggling far too many patients at once?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

The demand is high, in part, due to the marketing. There are at least 3 other sites that I am aware of that eugenix pays to be part of. This is on top of the YouTube videos they put out. It’s not like they didn’t see this coming. They literally paid to make this happen. Although I think there might be some truth to offering lower tiered packages to help patients in India with costs, this is not in any way a charity.

So what do you do when the demand is high (per your own plan)? You scale the business. You bring in “junior doctors,” “senior doctors,” and more technicians that you delegate more parts of the surgery to.

I personally am not on board with this. I think eugenix has the ability to put out good results and they have. But I have also seen cases too many posted cases where there were technical mistakes and errors. Was this just coincidence or because they are juggling far too many patients at once?

how many hair transplants per day do you think are done in Eugenix clinic?

Edited by BaldGuy

2 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

No idea as I haven’t consulted with them. I would ask one of the patients here. I do know however that they have multiple locations as well.

If they have multiple locations and different doctors, then they can afford many patients per day i suppose...

I personally think there is nothing wrong with being entrepreneurial and growing your business, if you also try to maintain quality. For some people this is going to rub you the wrong way and there is nothing wrong with picking a different clinic as there are other good surgeons/clinics out there. 

Also at least in the USA the model is very similar for a lot of healthcare. You go the hospital or clinic and have a decent chance of seeing a PA, NP, or resident physician (doctor in training). The PA, NP, or resident physician will do the majority of your care. The senior doctor (attending) will supervise to make sure things are going well and mistakes are not being made. This allows one attending to see and care for way more patients.

Anyway Eugenix is not for everyone. @5BetaReductasemade some valid points about what he doesn't like. I hope these types of discussions help future patients see both sides of the coin and make the best decision for them.

Edited by Bb111
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madhur Vansil said:

There are 5 OTs in Eugenix Gurgaon and by the time I had my surgery all were packed so yea it’s 5 surgeries a day 

I would say on some days there are more like 6 to 7 surgeries per day. You are right they have 5 ORs/OTs but they sometimes will do a morning and afternoon surgery if they smaller cases with less grafts.

• Like 1

All doctors of Eugenix are trained the same way, so logically they could potentially produce simillar results. Dr Das was also in the RS 75 Package, and she does good work. The same way doctors of RS 75 Package could produce good results too and equal to the more premium packages, like the one that it was posted here.

5 hours ago, Bb111 said:

Way to put me on the spot, haha. I think I can confidently say I would feel comfortable with Dr. Das at 120 rupees. I got to meet her and see her work and dedication first hand. If I earned a living in rupees then the 75 package.

Yup I would agree!

Nov 16, 2022

On 12/16/2022 at 2:13 AM, 5BetaReductase said:

I personally don’t like the idea of these “packages.” You’re basically the testing ground for these “junior doctors.” You don’t even know who you’re going to get. When I see the term package I automatically think of Turkish clinics

Not really they have to do 1,000 surgeries on their own under supervision of the senior docs before they are allowed to operate independently under the Rs 75 package. If I had chosen their lowest Rs 75 package, I may not have needed a repair.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 8:24 AM, bigmistake said:

The reason about th awesome result in this case is only due to the fact that the patient only has a concern to lower the hairline and there was no hair loss issue in his case and he already had dense non HT hairs 

2 minutes ago, Madhur Vansil said:

The reason about th awesome result in this case is only due to the fact that the patient only has a concern to lower the hairline and there was no hair loss issue in his case and he already had dense non HT hairs 

True, but still the transplanted hair look good and natural. The Rs 75 package may not be perfect but at least a person will not be botched and need repairs. That is the point I am trying to make.