Dr. Munib Ahmad - Only 2440g to cover Front + Crown! - Grey Hair - FueGenix - The Netherlands

10 hours ago, Archan said:

@DrMunibAhmad great work as always ...i love the way you make use of grafts...always see from your results that you use grafts economically and efficiently ...and that could only be done when you have that confidence of the survival rate of the grafts implanted...

Even from your case explanation it seems you put lot of effort on properly planning the outcome and how it would look considering the age and facial features ...cause most of your post op pics are really visually appealing and natural....i love you work and your ethics...❤️

I wish i could afford you..😅

That’s actually supernice of you to say. Really pleasent message to read. 

Have we been emailing with eachother? 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

That’s actually supernice of you to say. Really pleasent message to read. 

Have we been emailing with eachother? 

Not yet..but soon...would love to get your advice ...

Actually you deserve to praised ..thr would be very few doctors who would perform surgery in such ethical way..i cn understand that outcome of the surgery would depend on two factors..1st - surgeons expertise +art and 2nd - body's adaptability to the implanted grafts and other factors..but surgery with you would ascertain tht the 1st part wud be a success...😊

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Love the honest, high quality pictures. I wish more doctors presented their work in the same way but I understand why they don't do it haha.

His hairline looks extremely natural, even in the zoomed pics no one would be able to tell he got a transplant.

I'm very impressed by your work and the way you present it. Wish you posted more results that focused mostly on temples, that would be awesome tbh.

• Thanks 1

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

6 hours ago, NegativeNorwood said:

Love the honest, high quality pictures. I wish more doctors presented their work in the same way but I understand why they don't do it haha.

His hairline looks extremely natural, even in the zoomed pics no one would be able to tell he got a transplant.

I'm very impressed by your work and the way you present it. Wish you posted more results that focused mostly on temples, that would be awesome tbh.

Thanks for the kind words. 

Temple work is very delicate. In most cases it’s only natural with long to middle long hair. But if you buzz cut it the transplanted hairs wil stand out imo. Unless the patient has thin hairs from himself. So i only do temples when i know it will look 100% natural is short and long haircut. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Thanks for the kind words. 

Temple work is very delicate. In most cases it’s only natural with long to middle long hair. But if you buzz cut it the transplanted hairs wil stand out imo. Unless the patient has thin hairs from himself. So i only do temples when i know it will look 100% natural is short and long haircut. 

Thanks for replying!

Couldn't understand well what you want to say with "unless the patient has thin hairs from himself". Does it mean that the patient has to have donor hairs 100% suitable for the temple transplant? Sorry for the dumb question btw.

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

47 minutes ago, NegativeNorwood said:

Thanks for replying!

Couldn't understand well what you want to say with "unless the patient has thin hairs from himself". Does it mean that the patient has to have donor hairs 100% suitable for the temple transplant? Sorry for the dumb question btw.

Correct

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2023 at 10:44 AM, Archan said:

@DrMunibAhmad great work as always ...i love the way you make use of grafts...always see from your results that you use grafts economically and efficiently ...and that could only be done when you have that confidence of the survival rate of the grafts implanted...

Even from your case explanation it seems you put lot of effort on properly planning the outcome and how it would look considering the age and facial features ...cause most of your post op pics are really visually appealing and natural....i love you work and your ethics...❤️

I wish i could afford you..😅

Thanks 🙏🏽 

• 2 months later...