Advice

Torme

Hello everyone,  i ve finally decide to have my hair transplant,  i started to research and it seems Turkey the best option, problem is there are some many clinic, i don t know where to start..

Any advice based on experiences?

Thanks in advance 

It’s not the best option, it’s chosen mostly for its cost and not expertise. Spend as much time as you can researching which Drs/Clinics are doing the best work. Without knowing anything about you then it’s difficult to guide which might be the most suitable for you’re particular needs. 
Look to Europe to find some of the most elite choices, Spain, Portugal and Belgium for example. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

There are a couple in Turkey that are doing good work but as @Pbaird98says, it's hard to know what you're dealing with need wise and budget wise. You can make some real lousy choices in Turkey you'd regret so tread carefully as you look into there. Verify any clnics promises of results.

Scope around on here and familiarize yourself with clinics who have record of success and results.

• Like 1

• Administrators

There are a few excellent surgeons in Turkey, but a lot more terrible clinics. Definitely do your research looking at reviews and don’t focus on location, but rather results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/7/2022 at 4:23 PM, Torme said:

Hello everyone,  i ve finally decide to have my hair transplant,  i started to research and it seems Turkey the best option, problem is there are some many clinic, i don t know where to start..

Any advice based on experiences?

Thanks in advance 

Take your time and research as much as possible. Don't be afraid to ask the clinic's whatever questions you have. I spent around 6 months researching before I made the decision. 

There will be good and bad clinics in every country, so don't let the bad clinics in Turkey put you off. 

• Thanks 1

As the others have said, the most important thing for you to do right now is to make sure you don't rush into anything. Deciding you want to move forward with a hair transplant is a great first step in a relatively long journey - and now the research begins. 

I'm glad you've found this forum at the beginning of the journey, as it really is one of the best resources out there. Start browsing the forum, reading through different threads, learn as much as you can about the hair transplant industry - and especially make sure you use the list of recommended surgeons here as a good reference point. 

Once you become fairly well-versed in the ins and outs of the industry, then I'd start narrowing down your options to a few surgeons and schedule some consultations. Then by that point, you'll likely have collected enough data and be clear enough on your own goals/vision so that you can confidently make an educated decision about what to do and who to choose. 

And don't be afraid to start your own topics and ask for advice along the way! Everyone tends to be super helpful around here, so welcome! :) 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

There are a few great clinics in Turkey. After researching myself for a few months, I chose to go with Dr Turan at fuecapilar just over two weeks ago.

Don’t trust every review you see on google. Do some research and then do more, and more. This site really is a lifesaver with a great community. 😄 

Fuecapilar is a great place to start your research 👍