How many grafts needed?

Hey guys how many grafts do you think I would need to close that space? I’ve already had few hair transplant for a total of 2600 grafts done in 4 times, lots of touch up to add density. I’d like to get this one done in once and not go back for touch up. 

where I drew the line in the corner.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, JP28 said:

Hey guys how many grafts do you think I would need to close that space? I’ve already had few hair transplant for a total of 2600 grafts done in 4 times, lots of touch up to add density. I’d like to get this one done in once and not go back for touch up. 

where I drew the line in the corner.

Thanks 1359944A-6449-4125-B7C5-7797D1FFBD80.thumb.jpeg.8ffdac8570f947d60176e3fec7962847.jpeg

where were your previous transplants done? Hair looks brilliant!!! 👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥

That symmetry looks fine... what are we not seeing you're seeing?  That little corner is 250-450 grafts max, you'll want to go back to whoever you've been to and have them do it if you end up doing it.

• Valued Contributor

I think your hairline looks looks awesome, incredibly 'natural.' If you turned your head in that pic I'm sure you could make an argument for the same procedure for the other temple. IMHO if you were to have surgery to correct what I believe to be an 'imaginary' deficit you then run the risk of ending up with an unnatural 'perfect' hairline. All the best!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ray35 said:

That symmetry looks fine... what are we not seeing you're seeing?  That little corner is 250-450 grafts max, you'll want to go back to whoever you've been to and have them do it if you end up doing it.

Hi

no it’s not about symmetry I should’ve mentioned that in my post, I’d actually fill both corner! The thing is I don’t wanna use or “waste” grafts that could be useful in the future if I was to loose some more hair just because I want the “perfect hairline”.

so my post was mainly to get an idea of how much grafts would be needed, I would be ok if it came to 200 grafts on both sides but if it’s more I feel like I should just be satisfied with what I got and keep those precious grafts for later.

I’m 32 my hair loss seems stabilized and I have a very very good regimen so with that comes the tentation to always get better, that’s it!

Thank you guys for your replies really appreciate that! 

• Like 2

There is a great video by Eugenix about hair lines on youtube.  I think you should probably watch it, because what you are asking for is a feminine hairline.  If you fill in the edges as indicated you will remove the natural M shape that a male has, and get that curvy look that is typical of a female, in my opinion.  Ofc, if this is really what you want then go for it, but I just wanted to make sure you were informed.

JP28,

To be honest, I really wouldn’t put any grafts where you drew the line as the hairline placement already looks natural and useful enough. Going down to low might make it more obvious that something was done. Obviously however, I’m basing this on one photo.

I would like to see some additional photos since your hair looks wet and it’s difficult to give any real evaluation.  That said, if you require anything, it probably wouldn’t be more than several hundred grafts simply to refine the hairline, making it more feathered and irregular.  

Best Regards,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• JP28 locked this topic