Any Martin Maag patients?

8 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Right so you just want people to comment but only in a way you want them too? That is the definition of an echo chamber. I could have been blunt and that’s why I asked early on. Some people come on forums and can take all kinds of feedback, others make a post and withdraw it, or realise that it’s not actually good work and they were misled. If you came here and are posting members are going to giving all sorts os opinions based on their any own opinions/experiences etc, this is what any forum does. Nobody should take anyone’s opinion of they don’t want too, but if you post you have to be prepared for all kinds, and unless they have it in their signature they are just a lay person and carry no more validity than any other member. I asked if I upset you as I thought when we was originally discussing SMP we were both on the same page, and obviously that changed. 

You just did mental gymnastics there, yet another red flag. I’m not saying I want an echo chamber, I pointed out the obvious one. The way I want feedback is the way I give feedback, high quality with actual content. Saying “pfft that HT is bad because I looked at it and said it’s bad based on my 15 years of experience “ is trash feedback and basically sums up what you said. If you have actual feedback like “it looks like they took 4k grafts but only used 2k” that would at least be substantial feedback…. But the feedback that you give, which you think is knowledge based feedback, is literal garbage. You give garbage feedback and then stand on a soap box while giving it. Truth is, there is no way even the most knowledgeable person on this forum could give valid feedback based on the pictures I provided and all of the circumstances combined. I wasn’t planning on posting those pictures, but honestly felt pressured to because it felt like deja vu from Reddit where I was going to be accused of being Dr. Maag. Then I posted the pictures, dealt with trolling, then saw that instead of me being accused of being Dr. Maag, the other guy was. So it obvious to me that this place is very similar to r/hair transplants and I’m not interested in that type of forum, which is why I removed my content.

Edited by SMPFUE