FUE - 5000 grafts frontal mid & crown - India (Pune)

NK1992

4 hours ago, Kulkarni said:

Hi, happy growing! Can you please reveal the name of the surgeon as I’m traveling to India (Pune) next month. Also, I was planning to go for eugenix. Did you also contact patients from eugenix? 

Dr Sajid Mughal - From Zayn Clinic. 

I did happen to meet one of their patients post their surgery in their Mumbai Bandra clinic. Nothing beyond that. 

Where are you travelling from?

On 1/6/2023 at 1:36 AM, NK1992 said:

Dr Sajid Mughal - From Zayn Clinic. 

I did happen to meet one of their patients post their surgery in their Mumbai Bandra clinic. Nothing beyond that. 

Where are you travelling from?

I live in states but I’m visiting my family in Pune this month end and planning to get HT done. By any chance did you also meet patients from Eugenix? If I had the budget to get it done by Eugenix then what will you suggest? Get it done by Eugenix (Over priced) or get it done by this clinic? 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:39 PM, Kulkarni said:

I live in states but I’m visiting my family in Pune this month end and planning to get HT done. By any chance did you also meet patients from Eugenix? If I had the budget to get it done by Eugenix then what will you suggest? Get it done by Eugenix (Over priced) or get it done by this clinic? 

I hadn't got the chance.to meet any eugenix patients. if you have the budget then definitely go for Eugenix. 

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

@NK1992

Please update us with pics

Sorry about the long gap boss. Been quite occupied. Meaning to update since a while. Have a few collages i put together recently - will share those for now and more detailed later. Share pre op post op pics. 

It's been exactly 4 months since the HT

Only been on multi vitamins and topical dutasteride. 

No finas or oral dutas as of now. 

It's just been 4 months. Please let me know what you folks think about the density / hairline etc for the 4 month mark. 

Picsart_23-03-24_00-34-20-183.jpg

Picsart_23-03-25_00-33-10-036.jpg

Picsart_23-03-24_00-32-50-286.jpg

On 1/22/2023 at 3:13 AM, airporteffect said:

Thoughts on density @Melvin- Moderator? I definitely shed a few hairs during scab removal but I’m certainly not the most confident at this point. 

What do you think about the density now? For 4 months ? 

Will share donor area pics in a days time. 

8 minutes ago, Archan said:

Its a major difference jst in 4 months..ths is incredible ...who is the surgeon ? And congratulations 

Thanks chief. Glad you think it's good. Hoping for it to get better / denser. 

Dr Sajid Mughal. 

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, NK1992 said:

Thanks chief. Glad you think it's good. Hoping for it to get better / denser. 

Dr Sajid Mughal. 

Yeh it will get lot more denser in upcoming months ....Happy growing and keep updating 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

just saw ur post in activity feed now , saw ur after surgery pic the hairs are transplanted in lines without interlocking and randomization, in my case it created problems (may be because it was not implanted in depth or proper angles or was multigraft in front as well in my case) I did it from Navi-Mumbai family surgeon ..

in my case these lines are visible under certain lighting conditions and people easily recognise these lined pattern.. and we cannot comb hair full backwards as well. i got it corrected recently but i m not sure how it will look now as i m also in shedding phase..

may be ur case is different i am not sure but will have to check results only after 10-12 months for proper evaluation.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WoundedWolf said:

just saw ur post in activity feed now , saw ur after surgery pic the hairs are transplanted in lines without interlocking and randomization, in my case it created problems (may be because it was not implanted in depth or proper angles or was multigraft in front as well in my case) I did it from Navi-Mumbai family surgeon ..

in my case these lines are visible under certain lighting conditions and people easily recognise these lined pattern.. and we cannot comb hair full backwards as well. i got it corrected recently but i m not sure how it will look now as i m also in shedding phase..

may be ur case is different i am not sure but will have to check results only after 10-12 months for proper evaluation.

this was my case 

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@NK1992 for only four months this is an incredible result already! 💯👌

Thank you chief. Glad to hear you think it's good. I have mixed feelings about the position of the hairline though. Felt it could be a little lower. What do you think ? Will it look better once it gets more dense or you think another sitting would be required? 

• 1 month later...

Hey Folks, *5 month update*

Surprisingly my top and crown area has shaped up quiet well. I wasn't expecting the top to get covered completely as majority of the grafts were planted towards the frontal area. 

Coming to the front part, I've attached a collage of three images below - image 1. Is 3 months post op - image 2. Is 4 months post up and image 3 is 5 months post op (current). I somehow feel the hairline / frontal hair looked more even and in line in month 3 and 4 as compared to month 5 now. Not sure if it's me or the current frontal hairline looks slightly spaced out / more gap / less dense. (Not that it looks bad - i love that it looks natural but I'm concerned it has lessened in density or rather visible gaps which weren't the case earlier) or I'm i just over thinking this? :P

Several factors I think could be the reason - 

- I've grown my hair way too long - haven't had a haircut in almost a month - maybe the increased length is creating that illusion versus a short cut .

- I've slipped out of my routine and haven't applied topical dutasteride and consumed oral dutasteride (once a week) since almost 45 days now. I'm beginning to think this could be causing this. 

Would love to hear what you guys think about the results over all and if some of the experienced wise folks could shed some light on the difference in hair line density/uneven - ness. ? Can I expect things to still improve from here? This looks like an 80% of result achieved to me so far so not sure if things will change any further drastically? 

Also some advice on finasteride and dutasteride? Really concerned about taking them as I keep reading about horror stories online. Has anyone else faced any side effects? (Specially age group 25 - 40). 

Picsart_23-04-26_22-53-08-675.jpg

Picsart_23-04-26_22-55-42-379.jpg

Picsart_23-04-26_22-51-59-360.jpg

Picsart_23-04-26_22-41-04-252.jpg

Picsart_23-04-26_23-00-23-008.jpg