Hair Transplant Minnesota

Z523

Check out the forum recommended surgeons tab... in St Paul it looks like Ron Shapiro... now as you research, travel may seem like a non-option but you'll definitely want to keep it in consideration. Yeah a hassle, but to achieve your goals it's certainly worth it. Lot's to evaluate in these early stages, you've come to a great place here with the forum. Ask questions, use the search function, and scope around on here.  A lot of information here and many helpful people willing to offer up sound advice. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Shapiro is a no-brainer. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/18/2022 at 5:27 PM, Z523 said:

Hello. I’m starting my HT journey now with research.  Whom should I go see a consult with in Minnesota? Thanks a bunch!

Please research for at least a year before you make a decision.  You got surgeons folks mentioned above.  But dont let location be a factor.  Consult with docs all over and see if they give similar graft estimates (this is key), you can even do virtual consults that provide estimates.   Try to find patients that had the procedure with similar goals as you.  You can ask surgeons if they have anyone that can meet in person.  Ask for tons of examples with your hair type, texture, and similar goals.  No ones wants  to end up as a repair patient and this is coming from someone that needs a repair.  Best wishes to you.