Need Your Advise! - Thinking of Visiting Eugenix Next Week for Refinement - November 2022

My first transplant was in Sept 2019 with Dr Emrah Cinik. The result was OK. Concern at that time was lack of density. Did some research here at HRN and decided on Eugenix with Dr Arika Bansal and went there early April 2022.

I just bought my plane tickets today, 14 Nov 22, to India and I hope Eugenix can fit me in!!!

These are the things I want accomplished:

1. Left temporal point looks unnatural. Lack of density, too much density or too straight? What do you think and what should I do?

2. Extract some here at right temporal point for triangular corner and symmetry with right temporal point. Then implant that extracted hair somewhere else. What do you think?

3. Some beard hair implanted on lower right side burn. That's how Dr Cinik did it for left side burn with 10 hairs and it looks natural. Is it worthwhile to fill in a little bit for added density on right side burn? Perhaps 10 to 20 hairs or so.

4. Removed some beard hair on bottom right side and move to left side in jaw area for symmetry. Dr Cinik's staff thinks I have weak beard hair and not worthwhile. Is it a good idea?

5. The donor area looks a little depleted now. I have dark hair and a pale scalp. What is your take?

Thanks for your help in advance. Any input is appreciated!

2D751429-EFA9-48E3-B4CD-D1AEF0DD9451.thumb.jpeg.6bb8f7e0ac49a52736ce013eb7f765a6.jpegE4CB37FB-8B2B-4EB5-837B-B6E33F54ECD2.thumb.jpeg.b27ec0a3db5cd33066e9164458174212.jpegDB8BC067-A82A-453D-BC7A-D2CFC012CDD7.thumb.jpeg.9b19fc159821db33f8b6775713a3178b.jpeg671FDA34-0B8C-47F5-B2EF-020A9FAC66A3.thumb.jpeg.64c0d3319a49dc4994d45166f202fac7.jpeg53DEB8C5-AD65-4ED2-82EC-C1F6A740614C.thumb.jpeg.d6ff8ea64781ce3881804dcba082aa0d.jpegB412CAE1-5ED7-4092-B08C-B5F7A4360F2F.thumb.jpeg.60bf499a25f14694f21b76b67399c141.jpeg1AE2EB4A-0876-4B3C-AE07-B58A86262E92.thumb.jpeg.bfede784ca1e00ce44a9a84417d407ab.jpeg

Edited by Antlor
Text was in wrong place and in between pictures.

I think that you have an amazing head of hair and that you should not be doing anything to it except enjoying it. 

If your mind is set on living your life procedure-to-procedure, you will always find 'imperfections' to fix, but in my opinion, it's a disease.

You have awesome hair, go live and enjoy it man. Nobody will ever notice if you have three hairs aligned differently on your temporal points. 

• Like 6

• Valued Contributor

There is nothing about your great looking head of hair that needs changing. Everytime you undergo a hair transplant you take on the risk of something going wrong. This is regardless of who ever the surgeon/clinic is. Leave it and enjoy your hair. 👌

• Like 5

I think i can understand what you're saying you want to do and of course it's an aesthetic surgery and a choice you make, but with your extremely limited beard donor, why not just shave the sideburn a little higher to compensate for the lack of density. 

You could also possibly grow the hair longer on the sides and back which could help disguise the over harvested areas and maybe if keeping it short  use hair fibres. 

45 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I think i can understand what you're saying you want to do and of course it's an aesthetic surgery and a choice you make, but with your extremely limited beard donor, why not just shave the sideburn a little higher to compensate for the lack of density. 

You could also possibly grow the hair longer on the sides and back which could help disguise the over harvested areas and maybe if keeping it short  use hair fibres. 

Thanks for your input, thoughtful as usual. I think for now, I like the longer sideburn appearance.

Yeah, growing the hair longer would help. Perhaps, I'll grow my hair longer in the back. I just see a lot of people with short hair now in the back and it seems to be the norm.

I read hair fiber is a real mess to use. It gets on the wall and even the ceiling.

Another thing is I'll be visiting India, why not revisit Eugenix for some touchup.

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

There is nothing about your great looking head of hair that needs changing. Everytime you undergo a hair transplant you take on the risk of something going wrong. This is regardless of who ever the surgeon/clinic is. Leave it and enjoy your hair. 👌

I guess since we're here at HRN, we fuss about hair. The more we think about hair, the more we want to do something about our hair ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17 minutes ago, Antlor said:

Thanks for your input, thoughtful as usual. I think for now, I like the longer sideburn appearance.

Yeah, growing the hair longer would help. Perhaps, I'll grow my hair longer in the back. I just see a lot of people with short hair now in the back and it seems to be the norm.

I read hair fiber is a real mess to use. It gets on the wall and even the ceiling.

Another thing is I'll be visiting India, why not revisit Eugenix for some touchup.

If you visit them, then it's always best to have a plan of action and take all factors into account for the long term and of course using beard hair on the sideburn will then limit the ability to use it in the scalp area for crown or midscalp. So always something to bear in mind. 

Regarding hair trends, i understand what you mean. Personally i have always tried to stick to my own style and as i've gotten older it's favoured longer hair but i think maybe just a bit of a longer length whilst still staying on the shorter side could help your situation. 

Hair fibres i genuinely think you do get what you pay for but it's also something you do need to learn how to apply and that takes practice. It's not for everybody but something even i am considering using at some point if necessary. 

6 hours ago, Mountinvan said:

Have you considered strengthening the crown a bit?

Thanks for pointing out the bald crown spot where the swirl is. Here is a picture without any Xyon or hair products. Hair is a little bit more fluffed up. I'll ask Eugenix about the crown and see what the assessment is.

picture 11-15-22.jpeg

I see a great head of hair and nothing major to be concerned about at all. I don't recommend obsessing over very minor imperfections for the entirety of life. You're seriously good to go, and you should go and enjoy life. The only area I see that could use strengthening is the crown if anything. Also, I wouldn't expect to just contact Eugenix while you're in India and hope they can get you in. Doesn't work like that. You have to agree to a date for a procedure well in advance and they have to have open availability.

On 11/15/2022 at 4:23 PM, general-etwan said:

I see a great head of hair and nothing major to be concerned about at all. I don't recommend obsessing over very minor imperfections for the entirety of life. You're seriously good to go, and you should go and enjoy life. The only area I see that could use strengthening is the crown if anything. Also, I wouldn't expect to just contact Eugenix while you're in India and hope they can get you in. Doesn't work like that. You have to agree to a date for a procedure well in advance and they have to have open availability.

I spoke to Parun, a Eugenix coordinator. He said that he spoke to Dr Bansal and she said implantation in the crown could risk permanent shock loss to native hair. Dr Cinik echoed similar sentiments. Oh well, it is what it is. Thanks for pointing that out. I tried and gave my best shot. Life is not perfect but you make the most out of it. It's OK, it is the way my hair grows and I accept it.

Eugenix has a great staff. They really try to communicate with you on your concerns and keep track on the numerous communications via whatsapp. To be a great clinic requires skillful doctors and a strong supporting team.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 1:39 AM, StillAlive said:

I think that you have an amazing head of hair and that you should not be doing anything to it except enjoying it. 

If your mind is set on living your life procedure-to-procedure, you will always find 'imperfections' to fix, but in my opinion, it's a disease.

You have awesome hair, go live and enjoy it man. Nobody will ever notice if you have three hairs aligned differently on your temporal points. 

Agreed 100%. Natural hair lines have so many faults if you look at it closely too. 

Besides having single grafts in front there’s nothing else to be concerned about especially in OPs case

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022