Did get Elon Musk a Hair Transplant?

Old news. He’s had several. Hasson and Wong. You can see when he cuts the hair short he has the FUT scar but up quite high which H&W is known to do. Quite good results on Elon I’m pretty impressed with how far he’s come. Curious what his medical therapy is if any. 

Edited by sunsurfhair
  • Like 3

Also if you notice he’s in way better shape after he got annihilated w his beach pics. He posted he’s on Wegovy and intermittent fasting to lose weight. Looks like he’s built muscle too tho so possibility he’s now using HRT and working out. Similar to Bezos whose definitely on major HRT. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sunsurfhair said:

Old news. He’s had several. Hasson and Wong. You can see when he cuts the hair short he has the FUT scar but up quite high which H&W is known to do. Quite good results on Elon I’m pretty impressed with how far he’s come. Curious what his medical therapy is if any. 

Probably just the FUT(s) plus finasteride, done. Easy. 

6 hours ago, Mike10 said:

I think he did. Although I am not overly impressed by the result

if you think this is not great result you are delusional about hair transplants capabilities no offense. He was literally heading NW6 when only in his late 20s in this picture and his donor and hair quality is not optimal. He also kept it over the years which is even harder

Inside Elon Musk's Hair Transformation: How He Did It - Hairguard

Edited by WhereIsMyMind
  • Like 1

Elon has had a hair transplant and hr appears to have made sure he went to the best because the results are solid and the higher FUT scar has been pointed out as a hallmark of Hasson & Wong. 

Personally i dislike him very much as an individual. A petulant manchild with an inferiority complex that managed to hoodwink others to think of him as the cool 2nd coming of a tech messiah when all he does is steal the work of others and take credit for it both financially and intellectually. 

• Like 3

He did, but more importantly...we now know that Elon Musk is on finasteride...along with Aston Kutcher and millions of other men. Keep that in mind next time someone tries to scare you away from finasteride.

4 hours ago, Xanadu said:

He did, but more importantly...we now know that Elon Musk is on finasteride...along with Aston Kutcher and millions of other men. Keep that in mind next time someone tries to scare you away from finasteride.

good read here. Ashton actually took Advodart for over ten years 

https://www.hairlossdaily.com/ashton-kutcher-dax-shepherd-hair-loss-propecia/

6 hours ago, Xanadu said:

Nah, I would not touch it. And Kutcher dropped Propecia 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike10 said:

The point is. Lots and lots of men are successfully taking propecia despite what the online forums should have you believe. 

5 hours ago, Mike10 said:

Didn't he say publicly in an interview on a late night show he used Avodart (Dutasteride) and he only stopped because of him trying to conceive with his partner. Not that he stopped permanently. Although i'm not aware of anything other than the interview a while back, or looked into it recently. 

42 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Didn't he say publicly in an interview on a late night show he used Avodart (Dutasteride) and he only stopped because of him trying to conceive with his partner. Not that he stopped permanently. Although i'm not aware of anything other than the interview a while back, or looked into it recently. 

My understanding is that he stopped permanently but I could be wrong

3 hours ago, Xanadu said:

The point is. Lots and lots of men are successfully taking propecia despite what the online forums should have you believe. 

I guess that is true also. At the end it is a personal decision

15 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

My understanding is that he stopped permanently but I could be wrong

Personally i only know he used it because of that one interview where he candidly discussed it and seen nothing else but to let his hair go as an actor usually wouldn't be a good idea so if he did stop, he must have permanently stopped hair loss because his 2022 pictures via Google look smashing for the hair. So i think he's still on it. 

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

Personally i only know he used it because of that one interview where he candidly discussed it and seen nothing else but to let his hair go as an actor usually wouldn't be a good idea so if he did stop, he must have permanently stopped hair loss because his 2022 pictures via Google look smashing for the hair. So i think he's still on it. 

Yeah, it's pretty safe to assume he is on finasteride (or the even stronger blocker dustasteride).