Xyon is a monthly subscription now??

Style22

I’ve been on the Xyon topical fin for 8 ish months and now they are forcing you to a subscription based model. Has anyone experienced this? It’s BS. $100/month subscription. 

I don’t use the full dose and it will last longer than a month. They have been doing a pay as you go model. No way I’m paying them $100 a month subscription. Very very disappointed. 

• Administrators

I thought it was always a subscription, since you use it daily. I believe it depends on how much the dermatologist prescribes you. If you need less, than you may need to have the dermatologist adjust it. Every online pharmacy does this, including hims, keeps, getroman, etc. 

I will tag @XYON Health

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hmm no I’ve always got the ml amount refilled when I called for refill. I could handle the $100 cost because it would last longer than the month. A month and a half at least. 

Also before Xyon I used Strut and they were not subscription. It was pay as you refill as well. No experience with the other company so I guess it’s more common now apparently.