Dr. Bicer - HLC - Dr. Kostis

Roblo

Hey together,

since I´m thinking and informing for a long time now about hair transplantation, there are now 3 doctors in my shortlist left. I asked different Doctors and I´ll need about 2000-2500 grafts for filling up the front. My priority:

1. Result

2. Money

3. Area of the treatment

Dr. Bicer:

I only saw good results in this Forum and people also recommend her. She´s also the cheapest one in my shortlist. I only found 1 or 2 negative ratings in reddit.

HLC:

There are also many good recommendations. But they also have a few negative ratings in google, which concerns me. But an advantage is that they are also a hospital.

Dr. Kostis:

He is a partner of Dr. Bisanga and also works in the same facility as Dr. Bisanga. He was also personally trained by Dr. Bisanga. But I don´t find any ratings about him. But I know that Dr. Bisanga is one of the best doctors in this area.

So what do you think about?

I cant say much about HLC & Dr Kostis but I'm on my 8th month with Dr Bicer.
She did 2800 grafts for me and I'm very happy with the results. Aftercare is also great (I'm from the UK) instant calls or video messages to help me throughout, really recommend her

My posts with Dr Bicer

Edited by mayotuna

1 hour ago, Roblo said:

Hey together,

since I´m thinking and informing for a long time now about hair transplantation, there are now 3 doctors in my shortlist left. I asked different Doctors and I´ll need about 2000-2500 grafts for filling up the front. My priority:

1. Result

2. Money

3. Area of the treatment

Dr. Bicer:

I only saw good results in this Forum and people also recommend her. She´s also the cheapest one in my shortlist. I only found 1 or 2 negative ratings in reddit.

HLC:

There are also many good recommendations. But they also have a few negative ratings in google, which concerns me. But an advantage is that they are also a hospital.

Dr. Kostis:

He is a partner of Dr. Bisanga and also works in the same facility as Dr. Bisanga. He was also personally trained by Dr. Bisanga. But I don´t find any ratings about him. But I know that Dr. Bisanga is one of the best doctors in this area.

So what do you think about?

between these three. I would say first HLC, second Bicer and last Dr Kostis.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I would definitely vouch for Dr. Bicer and Dr. Kostis, I know he’s been personally involved in many of the cases from Dr. Bisanga. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’d steer clear of Reddit for your research and stick to well respected hair loss forums such as this. You’ll tend to get a lot of hair mills trying to discredit work of surgeons or worse still ripping off their photos on there

Any of the 3 you mention are of excellent quality you’ve chosen well. Contact them to get a feel for how each works and what to expect. You’ll be able to make your own mind up which is best for you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

he pretty much got his donor destroyed what else is there 2 say

He hasn’t shown his donor area pictures. Only sides of head which had shockloss that improved.

This is just my opinion or lack of opinion on it. I don’t know, after reading 13 pages of that thread you still desire information and feel like “I don’t know, why isn’t he providing information” 

Are you considering kostis and bisanga together or kostis alone? I had a procedure in July with kostis and bisanga. Obviously I am yet to post results but allot of the work coming out of bisanga now is the two of them working together at a reasonable cost as well. Dr kostis I would have good confidence in but obviously I am yet to have results. Check my thread for pics pre and post opp etc. he also did my consultation