Dr. Demirsoy (Armamed) - 2970 Grafts

Maxkav22

Hello everyone,

I am gonna share my experience with Dr. Demirsoy since there is not much of him on here. 

Day 1: My flight was pushed back a day, and so when I got off my flight I was picked up by Dr. Demirsoy's assistant, Muzzafer. He is an incredibly friendly and nice person, which when going to a foreign country, is a huge plus. We went straight to the clinic for the consultation and surgery. The plan proposed is included. After that, we shaved and began the surgery. 

Surgery: The surgery itself was virtually painless. The anesthetic hurt, but after that it was not bad at all. In total, the surgery lasted about 10 hours. Immediately after surgery, I was bandaged and we took more pictures. Then Muzzafer took me to the hotel, which was very accommodating. 

Day 2: On day two I was picked up and taken back to the clinic for a wash. After the wash we took another set of pictures (attached) and I was taken back to the hotel until my flight the next morning.

All in all, I rate Dr. Demirsoy and his team really highly. They were all kind and welcoming, and made the trip very pleasant. Let me know your thoughts!

_NDE0023.JPG

_NDE0024.JPG

_NDE0025.JPG

_NDE0026.JPG

_NDE0046.JPG

_NDE0047.JPG

_NDE0048.JPG

_NDE0066.JPG

_NDE0067.JPG

_NDE0069.JPG

_NDE0072.JPG

• Like 2

He offers different options now. You can either go with the nurse doing micromotor extractions, him doing the extractions, or half and half. I went with the doctor doing the extractions. It was 1.5 USD per graft. He also does the incisions no matter which option you choose. If I remember correctly, if you choose the nurse doing extractions, it is 1 dollar a graft, and half and half is 1.25.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...