3025 graft fue Hasson & Wong (Dr. Wong)

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Incredible results at 6 months, wow so happy for you brotha 

E0E7A057-736F-45E3-B533-3D5C84DE073D.jpeg

Damn a side by side from the sensei. I made it bros!

Thanks for your support and all you do for the community Melvin. Giving a lot of dudes hope!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone

7 month update. Straightforward today. Not post wash, but no product/fibers/styling. I once heard that a good ht “creates the illusion of density” and while I think I was relatively early for a ht patient in general, these shots illustrate that to me here. I appreciate Dr. Wongs work/choices more as time has gone on. I don’t know how to explain it but the more horizontal row-thing behind the hairline makes sense for density when you see it grown out.

Still living the success story portion of the journey lads. Genuinely don’t think about my hair these days beyond having good self esteem about it and that’s worth more than money. I’m hoping I see improvement for the whole 18 months post op but patience/temperance is a virtue and beggars can’t be choosers. Already happy. 

Still medication free, still feeling good about that for now, and will most likely be open to it before getting another surgery, hopefully not sooner than 3-5+ years from now as we see how this one plays out over time and how I progress. As I’ve said before the fibers were a game changer for me as well and I may have not gotten surgery for another couple years had I known about them prior. Wouldn’t change a thing in my case, but for anyone considering surgery who doesn’t know about the fibers, do check em out alongside some tactical styling/product placement. Really makes a big difference.

Hope everyone has a great day! Ht may not be for everyone and if you can tolerate the meds then why wouldn’t you  do just that as long as possible, but…for anyone who may be in the position I was: I’m happy to report it feels like a solid investment. Let’s hope I’m still saying that in another 7 months lol

3F019DF3-560C-4591-BBF2-F603A6ED0526.thumb.jpeg.6dfef4c187ce49fc4ca4fb5332aed0aa.jpeg7A24C01C-F5D6-4E38-9686-6211B69773E5.thumb.jpeg.4316ababd79d60ff94448a3becdf1a19.jpeg09EC6C12-C0BA-4BCD-B7EA-8BFEB20633ED.thumb.jpeg.c5e95354e55a004142a5a7a8a17a319e.jpeg

• Wow 1

4 hours ago, FollicleFella said:

Hey everyone

7 month update. Straightforward today. Not post wash, but no product/fibers/styling. I once heard that a good ht “creates the illusion of density” and while I think I was relatively early for a ht patient in general, these shots illustrate that to me here. I appreciate Dr. Wongs work/choices more as time has gone on. I don’t know how to explain it but the more horizontal row-thing behind the hairline makes sense for density when you see it grown out.

Still living the success story portion of the journey lads. Genuinely don’t think about my hair these days beyond having good self esteem about it and that’s worth more than money. I’m hoping I see improvement for the whole 18 months post op but patience/temperance is a virtue and beggars can’t be choosers. Already happy. 

Still medication free, still feeling good about that for now, and will most likely be open to it before getting another surgery, hopefully not sooner than 3-5+ years from now as we see how this one plays out over time and how I progress. As I’ve said before the fibers were a game changer for me as well and I may have not gotten surgery for another couple years had I known about them prior. Wouldn’t change a thing in my case, but for anyone considering surgery who doesn’t know about the fibers, do check em out alongside some tactical styling/product placement. Really makes a big difference.

Hope everyone has a great day! Ht may not be for everyone and if you can tolerate the meds then why wouldn’t you  do just that as long as possible, but…for anyone who may be in the position I was: I’m happy to report it feels like a solid investment. Let’s hope I’m still saying that in another 7 months lol

3F019DF3-560C-4591-BBF2-F603A6ED0526.thumb.jpeg.6dfef4c187ce49fc4ca4fb5332aed0aa.jpeg7A24C01C-F5D6-4E38-9686-6211B69773E5.thumb.jpeg.4316ababd79d60ff94448a3becdf1a19.jpeg09EC6C12-C0BA-4BCD-B7EA-8BFEB20633ED.thumb.jpeg.c5e95354e55a004142a5a7a8a17a319e.jpeg

It's so uncommon to see an incomplete result this dense without even any finasteride. Very stoked for you. 

There's definitely a 'method to the madness' with the rows. The sense I get from Dr Wong is he never stops refining his craft. 

Excited to see the rest of your progress

• Thanks 1

On 5/18/2023 at 6:59 PM, BurnieBurns said:

It's so uncommon to see an incomplete result this dense without even any finasteride. Very stoked for you. 

There's definitely a 'method to the madness' with the rows. The sense I get from Dr Wong is he never stops refining his craft. 

Excited to see the rest of your progress

Thank you burnsauce. Your support from the beginning has been appreciated.

The best I can describe the horizontal row pattern behind the hairline as it relates to potentially greater appearance of density is that it definitely seems to have made my frontal 1/3 (behind hairline though) hair quality more “vertical” if this tracks…as it’s turned out practically speaking there’s definitely thin parts on on my top that I don’t see through to anymore. Looks/feels very natural too. Hair quality changes with age organically anyway. Certainly not the kind of thing anyone would notice other than myself knowing what to look for. 

Dr. Wong is a G! Respectfully I was somewhat apprehensive when I met him (though I was overly impressed with the techs) because the process was so quick, he doesn’t talk a lot, and we spent like what felt to be not a whole lot of time together but one really can’t fathom the thousands and thousands of times he’s done this over decades across different scenarios. As time has gone on it’s shown he really knew what he was doing haha. He’s looking at the whole experience/equation with such a crazy frame of reference and wealth of knowledge to draw from. As is the case for career niche artists performing at that level for so long and I’m sure is also true of Konior, etc 

12 hours ago, FollicleFella said:

Thank you burnsauce. Your support from the beginning has been appreciated.

The best I can describe the horizontal row pattern behind the hairline as it relates to potentially greater appearance of density is that it definitely seems to have made my frontal 1/3 (behind hairline though) hair quality more “vertical” if this tracks…as it’s turned out practically speaking there’s definitely thin parts on on my top that I don’t see through to anymore. Looks/feels very natural too. Hair quality changes with age organically anyway. Certainly not the kind of thing anyone would notice other than myself knowing what to look for. 

Definitely. The fact it minimises scalp tarauma is especially important for diffuse thinning to avoid shock loss or and 

Dr. Wong is a G! Respectfully I was somewhat apprehensive when I met him (though I was overly impressed with the techs) because the process was so quick, he doesn’t talk a lot, and we spent like what felt to be not a whole lot of time together but one really can’t fathom the thousands and thousands of times he’s done this over decades across different scenarios. As time has gone on it’s shown he really knew what he was doing haha. He’s looking at the whole experience/equation with such a crazy frame of reference and wealth of knowledge to draw from. As is the case for career niche artists performing at that level for so long and I’m sure is also true of Konior, etc 

I probably felt like I had more time as I did FUT and he spent a good hour or so taking out the strip. He seems very results focused which should always always paramount. My first surgery with terrible results was with a doctor who was very chatty and charming..

Happy growing!

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...