DUPA? What do you think?

Here I was planning on getting a transplant, and this is the first time I've grown out my donor in some time.  (I haven't had a transplant before). I've also been on dutasteride for 8 months so far.  It worked pretty good in my crown, but I'm not sure if it did anything at all on the sides. In this picture my hair is 2cm.

It's looking like DUPA to me. I have a consult with my surgeon in a week or two, but I figured I'd ask what yall think.

image.png.63dbc3c40a4138045e0fb8d875fb5f4b.png

Edited by MisterBreakfast

• Administrators

Have you had any previous surgeries?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, MisterBreakfast said:

No surgeries.

I do see that area thinning, though pictures can be deceiving. I would visit a surgeon in your area to examine it microscopically. Where do you live? I can make some suggestions.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Can you share pics from back head and other side?

It looks risky to use your side donor, it looks you have Alopecia over there.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

20 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I do see that area thinning, though pictures can be deceiving. I would visit a surgeon in your area to examine it microscopically. Where do you live? I can make some suggestions.

I am located in the US, in Colorado.

Maybe the sides are a little thinner compare to the back without DUPA, seems you'll be NW5-6, newer photos looks you can be good candidate, our clinic located in Cyprus Nicosia near to Greece, we charge 2.4 - 2.2 Euros per graft, price includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and driver for the airport, Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina are highly recommended in this forum for years, you can contact me for consultation with detailed review of your case, PM or WhatsApp +972526542654

Clinic's work:

https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.