so it's actually not easy to just fly over to turkey and get it done eh?

Bhl

I searched around 10 places in Turkey via google like bluemagic, veraclinic, dr. serkan, mediclinic, asme, estenove, etc, etc and contacted them.

I was so excited at first lol, but after reading a whole bunch of comments here regarding "hair mills" and all.. not sure anymore on going to Turkey, especially when the famous ones would likely have all things booked for many months at least.

Anyone have experiences in the ones in switzerland or south korea? (switzerland cuz i'm traveling there,   Korea cuz i'm Korean)

• Administrators

Hattingen in Switzerland is top notch, you can also check out Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Feriduni in Belgium, and Dr. Munib in the Netherlands. I believe its pretty close to Swtizerland. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi @Bhl, I am the coordinator of HDC clinic in Cyprus which is near to Greece and Turkey, Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina are highly recommended in this forum, we also have a long time experience witn Asian hair results, our price is 2.4- 2.2 Euros which includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and driver.

If you're interested you can PM or contact via WhatsApp +972526542654

One of our Asian results:

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.