conor mcgregor update

saw an article today about conor and how he said something to another fighter and they had 2 recent pics of them and you could tell conors hair was off, so i kept looking at recent pics and its obvious hes had subpar work which is crazy cause hes got the money to book any top doc if he wants, check out below a recent video from matt d also talking about it. 

Money doesn't equal brains. Look at Mayweather choosing a hair mill for example and despite his result looking considerably better, Conor got screwed it seems. 

Bottom line, this is a great example why doing your research IS a big part of getting a HT but don't necessarily think just because you did that, it will guarantee you a great result either. Top doctors may hit in 95-98% of most cases, but they also have bad results. That's the number one problem with hair transplants imo and why none is really "perfect". The best you can hope for imo is doing your research, being smart and budgeting for a solid doctor/clinic and then the rest is on your body to heal/grow. If you didn't unfortunately grow well, then with at least a good clinic, your donor shouldn't have suffered and you could attempt a 2nd pass elsewhere for density and repair if necessary. Conor has clearly had very botched temple point work done. Grafts are too thick and badly angled. 

Imo, as a person who has gotten a complete temple point restoration, it's not even negotiable to go to a place that doesn't do them often and have many examples. That's why i chose Eugenix myself. Everything didn't go perfect either, but even if it's 95% there, it's a helluva lot better than what Conor had done. 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

Anyone notice Conner at the recent UFC fight? Is it me or is his hair looking significantly better again? Wonder how because haven’t seen any evidence he went under another procedure. 

video: 

https://www.facebook.com/reel/684535760343952?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

EBD8769A-F9C7-4362-890A-5926C67AF6EC.jpeg

Edited by sunsurfhair

Matt thinks Connor’s hair looks thicker in the right side, when it’s clearly brushed over to the right covering more scalp. Then he says the hair looks better at 5 months than 9, in photos with completely different lighting. I don’t think the average person will notice the bad angles.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Matt thinks Connor’s hair looks thicker in the right side, when it’s clearly brushed over to the right covering more scalp. Then he says the hair looks better at 5 months than 9, in photos with completely different lighting. I don’t think the average person will notice the bad angles.

Completely agree. It came out to be a good result IMHO. Not sure how his crown is holding up though haven’t seen recent shots of that. I wonder what prevention / growth protocol he’s on if any since he’s been on so many steroids lately. 

• Administrators
On 3/7/2023 at 2:48 PM, sunsurfhair said:

Anyone notice Conner at the recent UFC fight? Is it me or is his hair looking significantly better again? Wonder how because haven’t seen any evidence he went under another procedure. 

video: 

https://www.facebook.com/reel/684535760343952?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

EBD8769A-F9C7-4362-890A-5926C67AF6EC.jpeg

Hard to judge by this picture. The angle, the lighting, the styling. He could also be wearing concealer.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Hard to judge by this picture. The angle, the lighting, the styling. He could also be wearing concealer.

Yep all true. He’s going to be in the remake of Roadhouse (80s w Patrick Swayze). Jake Gyllenhall is the major actor and they did a fight sequence at UFC over the weekend. Live crowd etc - they went nuts for it. 

image.thumb.jpeg.4935e46ab408635941abee7e2ef34d31.jpeg