How do I get an appointment?

Anon94

12 hours ago, kingo said:

I have seen great results of the both of them. Laorwong is a bit cheaper though.

You should do a online consultation on their websites and see what they offer for your situation. Also take a look at results posted on this forum.

OK I appreciate it thank you so much. I guess it makes sense that Pekiner is a little more expensive because he does the whole procedure while laorwong does most of it but his docs and technicians do some but it doesn’t seem to matter cuz  the results are still great!

i’ve also noticed that the EU docs do most of the procedure but have technicians operate as well. Seems there are only a few docs that do the whole thing

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Who said the surgery was free?!? Also, my surgery isn’t pinned. I don’t pin any surgery reviews. Clearly, you’re spreading false lies, and our forum isn’t for you. 

Mustang clearly is an undercover who works for dr Mwamba and you don't ban him. You would never say for example that freitas and co are much better surgeons than dr. Bicer for example. I have also seen you sweet talk, obvious bad results of a clinic that is recommended on this forum. I understand you have dr. Pekiner banned while his rep still works for him but you shouldn't treat patients who went to him like crap.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kingo said:

Were there torture videos on that forum??

No, torture videos no (mine was a joke, but maybe you didn’t understand it), but when a patient unhappy with a procedure done in a clinic advertised by that forum, sees his thread blocked and then is also banned,  It’s worse than torture.

• Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, kingo said:

Mustang clearly is an undercover who works for dr Mwamba and you don't ban him. You would never say for example that freitas and co are much better surgeons than dr. Bicer for example. I have also seen you sweet talk, obvious bad results of a clinic that is recommended on this forum. I understand you have dr. Pekiner banned while his rep still works for him but you shouldn't treat patients who went to him like crap.

Do you have proof that he’s a rep? I don’t ban people on hearsay. When I banned Alex I was provided with undeniable and verifiable proof. Furthermore, I don’t rate surgeons as every surgeon has their strong suit, there’s no best, only best for your situation. 

I say good things about plenty of surgeons that aren’t recommended. Dr. Muresanu is one of the best, as is Dr. Pinto and Dr. Cuoto. Results are subjective, if I comment on a review I’m giving my opinion, which you may agree or disagree with, that’s your prerogative. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do you have proof that he’s a rep? I don’t ban people on hearsay. When I banned Alex I was provided with undeniable and verifiable proof. Furthermore, I don’t rate surgeons as every surgeon has their strong suit, there’s no best, only best for your situation. 

I say good things about plenty of surgeons that aren’t recommended. Dr. Muresanu is one of the best, as is Dr. Pinto and Dr. Cuoto. Results are subjective, if I comment on a review I’m giving my opinion, which you may agree or disagree with, that’s your prerogative. 

There is more than enough indications about Mustang that could warrant looking further into that situation. Yes, you had proof to ban Alex but no reason to treat dr. Pekiner's patients like crap. 

You say you don't rate surgeons but in this thread you rated dr. Pekiner. Saying Freitas and co are much better surgeons. So that's a lie. (That's what i meant with that you wouldn't say that about Bicer.)

Yes you do say good things about them, because they are great doctors, just like Pekiner is, based on account of many of his patients and results on this forum. There is a reason why he still gets recommended a lot and people want his contact details.

And most of the patients that want to open a thread about their results with Pekiner get stopped by you. Which is just wrong. No way to get around that. We are not Alex. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do you have proof that he’s a rep? I don’t ban people on hearsay.

I don't care much about the Pekiner debate, but there really should be something done about this Mustang situation. I mentioned before that either he's lying and slandering Mwamba, he's a rep (and flat out denying it and attacking patients), or Mwamba is divulging patient information. There isn't an alternative scenario here.

All are highly problematic and I would imagine merit looking into as the moderator of the forum.

Edit: There is also a lot of proof given (same name, # of surgeries, scalp condition and location as the Mwamba rep). There was photo evidence given in that very thread matching Mustang's information to the rep.

Edited by Z--
  • Like 2

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, kingo said:

There is more than enough indications about Mustang that could warrant looking further into that situation. Yes, you had proof to ban Alex but no reason to treat dr. Pekiner's patients like crap. 

You say you don't rate surgeons but in this thread you rated dr. Pekiner. Saying Freitas and co are much better surgeons. So that's a lie. (That's what i meant with that you wouldn't say that about Bicer.)

Yes you do say good things about them, because they are great doctors, just like Pekiner is, based on account of many of his patients and results on this forum. There is a reason why he still gets recommended a lot and people want his contact details.

And most of the patients that want to open a thread about their results with Pekiner get stopped by you. Which is just wrong. No way to get around that. We are not Alex. 

I do not treat his patients like crap, there are several threads up, they’re not censored in anyway so that is a lie! 

What are you talking about I have said Dr. Bicer is a great surgeon on multiple occasions. I never said Dr. Pekiner was a bad surgeon. The reason we stopped hosting discussions for him are for the reasons I’ve already provided ad nauseam. 

I have not stopped one single patient from posting their review, that is again a LIE. You can disagree with our reasons, you can critique my style of moderating, but I will not tolerate you spreading lies. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, Z-- said:

I don't care much about the Pekiner debate, but there really should be something done about this Mustang situation. I mentioned before that either he's lying and slandering Mwamba, he's a rep (and flat out denying it and attacking patients), or Mwamba is divulging patient information. There isn't an alternative scenario here.

All are highly problematic and I would imagine merit looking into as the moderator of the forum.

Edit: There is also a lot of proof given (same name, # of surgeries, scalp condition and location as the Mwamba rep). There was photo evidence given in that very thread matching Mustang's information to the rep.

Feel free to pm me with proof. I have yet to see any besides claims. 

View my thread

38 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Feel free to pm me with proof. I have yet to see any besides claims. 

The claims seemed to have merit. Nevertheless, I have pm'd you. I hope you decide to look into this matter for the community because it is obviously a sore-spot for many to have a potential representative pretend to be a patient.

I think the evidence has to be beyond overwhelming to warrant a ban. Better to let 100 guilty men go free than 1 innocent be sentenced unfairly! 

It also just seems beyond the pale that Mwamba and Mustang would be in cahoots to spread disinfo on a forum. Obviously this forum is important, but it's not like it would make or break a Dr like Mwamba. It's possible crazier things have happened but just seems unlikely. 

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I do not treat his patients like crap, there are several threads up, they’re not censored in anyway so that is a lie! 

What are you talking about I have said Dr. Bicer is a great surgeon on multiple occasions. I never said Dr. Pekiner was a bad surgeon. The reason we stopped hosting discussions for him are for the reasons I’ve already provided ad nauseam. 

I have not stopped one single patient from posting their review, that is again a LIE. You can disagree with our reasons, you can critique my style of moderating, but I will not tolerate you spreading lies. 

Melvin,

You are gonna accuse me of being a liar when i just clearly exposed your lies here. Once again threatening with a ban once honest and valid critique hits you.

Was your surgery with Eugenix free or not? because you don't want to give a valid answer about that. Because if you say it wasn't free or you got a discount you are afraid to be exposed as a liar. If you say it was free or you did get a discount, The only reason why it was free was because of the promotion it would give them.  That would be rules for us but not for you eh.

You have done a great job exposing your double standards and lies here. 

And about the Mustang situation. Melvin doesn't want to look for proof because he doesn't want there to be proof.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, kingo said:

Melvin,

You are gonna accuse me of being a liar when i just clearly exposed your lies here. Once again threatening with a ban once honest and valid critique hits you.

Was your surgery with Eugenix free or not? because you don't want to give a valid answer about that. Because if you say it wasn't free or you got a discount you are afraid to be exposed as a liar. If you say it was free or you did get a discount, The only reason why it was free was because of the promotion it would give them.  That would be rules for us but not for you eh.

You have done a great job exposing your double standards and lies here. 

And about the Mustang situation. Melvin doesn't want to look for proof because he doesn't want there to be proof.

Eugenix gives a discount to all patients who are willing to show their face and be in their marketing materials, and YouTube. It’s not exclusive to me, they do not incentivize you to post on any forum. 

If the clinic provides incentives for you to show your face and be in a video, that’s okay, nothing wrong with that, it’s a problem if they’re sending massive waves of patients to one forum because they’re being compensated.

A forum should be because you want to genuinely share your experience. There are thousands sharing, and if they’re being drowned out by those being compensated that’s not okay. As for Mustang, Z is messaging me and I’m already looking into it.

• Like 1

View my thread

On 9/29/2022 at 11:44 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

"The reason we stopped hosting discussions for him are for the reasons I’ve already provided ad nauseam. "

Could I ask what this reason is, or which post to see it in?

9 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

"The reason we stopped hosting discussions for him are for the reasons I’ve already provided ad nauseam. "

Could I ask what this reason is, or which post to see it in?

I found the answer and therefore wanted to delete this post, but see not delete option.