Highly regarded docs w less than a year long wait list

A lot of places and docs im looking at our booked out far in advance. de Freitas, ferriera, pinto, Couto bicer. A few other surgeons I’ve been talking to that can get me in for appt earlier are camacho, Pekiner, path, laorwong, and Ahmad. Are they up to par with the other surgeons I mentioned? I would like to get my transplant sooner than later but ofc I’d wait

Edited by Doood25

4 minutes ago, Doood25 said:

A lot of places and docs im looking at our booked out far in advance. de Freitas, ferriera, pinto, Couto bicer. A few other surgeons I’ve been talking to that can sneak me in for appt are camacho, Pekiner, and Ahmad. Are they up to par with the other surgeons I mentioned? I would like to get my transplant sooner than later but ofc I’d wait

I’ve also talked to path and laorwang in Thailand they have openings too 

• Administrators

Dr. Camacho and Dr. Ahmad are both excellent surgeons as well as Dr. Laorwong I don't think you could go wrong with either.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Imo Freitas, pinto, and couto are elite and above the rest. The others are good but not in the same league 

I disagree. I would feel very comfortable with pekkiner or Laorwong. Both r very involved from A to Z. 

• Doood25 changed the title to Highly regarded docs w less than a year long wait list
4 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

I disagree. I would feel very comfortable with pekkiner or Laorwong. Both r very involved from A to Z. 

Ok appreciate it thx glad to hear you think they are on par. How do u feel about dr path? And if u had to chose Pekiner laorwong and path who would u select personaly?

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Camacho and Dr. Ahmad are both excellent surgeons as well as Dr. Laorwong I don't think you could go wrong with either.

Ok appreciate it thx. Personally which one would you select? Also u prefer laorwong over path?

Would be helpful if you posted some pics then the Forum might better steer you. Different docs excel at different type of cases. For example, only certain ones do a good job with body hair--others ecel at hairlines and still others at smaller or larger cases. Not a one size fits all in most situations. As to waiting lists, I would pick the Doc I prefer and get on stand-by. I have heard of people getting in on short notice if there is an opening.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Doood25 said:

Ok appreciate it thx. Personally which one would you select? Also u prefer laorwong over path?

It depends on your situation. There’s no best, only best for your situation.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.