How to get rid of scalp follucilitis?

I’m noticing some zits in my temples and back neck hair nape area. My head almost feels tingly or hot after a shower. Is there a way to get rid of those zits so they don’t cause permanent damage?(Also I have not had a hair transplant this is just unrelated follucilits that I think flared after skin fade haircut)

JoDimaggio,

if this is non-hair transplant related and  something minimal, such as a couple pimples for example, you could just wait and let them go away on their own. You could try using aloe vera or even something called tendskin although I’m not sure where you can get it other than online and you might need a prescription, etc.  but if it is bad, I do suggest seeking a consult from a dermatologist.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 3

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

5 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

JoDimaggio,

if this is non-hair transplant related and  something minimal, such as a couple pimples for example, you could just wait and let them go away on their own. You could try using aloe vera or even something called tendskin although I’m not sure where you can get it other than online and you might need a prescription, etc.  but if it is bad, I do suggest seeking a consult from a dermatologist.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Yes it is just like 5-6 little white head pimples along my nape/neck hair area along with some along my temples and even facial hair region. This is just random and not after a Hair Transplant or anything 

All of these areas are typical where tiny whitehead pimples like to form and no harm to gently squeeze them if they bother you…I just recommend that you clean the area with an alcohol wipe afterwards.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY