I’m bald ... but you can’t tell can you 😀

Betterhair

3 minutes ago, LookMaxx said:

Hair fibers are amazing, aren’t they?

I was blown away too when I first used them and you couldn’t tell I was bald lol

They only work good on diffuse thinning, on bald spots it looks terrible

• Like 1

Dr Arocha built my hairline. There was very little there. My crown is really becoming bad but I still place the fibers there and I think it looks okay for now.  Really looking forward to getting my hair back!

So you would never know this but there are two long sections on either side of the mid scalp that are combed forward and meet in the middle. 

If a strong gust of wind hits it just right/ wrong , two wings appear and off I go to meet the birds up above.

Lots of fibers and hairspray. I’m looking forward to the day in which I don’t have to use anything and can just run my fingers through my hair and of course let my wife do the same 😀

Edited by Betterhair
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Concealers is something that more people should use, their excellent and improve hair transplants.

• Like 5

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I've never had to use them personally, but have friends who do and am always amazed at how impactful they can be. I appreciate this post as well because I think most of us don't consider using fibers as a very valid way to supplement a hair transplant and to help improve that illusion of density we're all after. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

On 9/25/2022 at 1:57 AM, SoSoz said:

They only work good on diffuse thinning, on bald spots it looks terrible

Can confirm this. I saw a guy walking in the city and he had obviously applied fibres to his one big bald spot on his hairline but the wind was so strong, it had pushed all his remaining native hairs IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION of where he had applied the hair fibres directly. He also didn't brushed the hair fibres evenly in the nearby area.

He had this weird black hairy dot right in front, for the whole world to see.