Looking to get a Surgery by January 2023 - Please Help

On 9/23/2022 at 5:12 PM, MisterBreakfast said:

Well rest assured, if you are getting married in August, getting a hair transplant in January is a very bad idea.  Maybe see a dermatologist and talk about medical intervention.  At least you can see results if you are lucky, within that time frame.

Y would that be a bad idea ?

Edited by Doood25

On 9/24/2022 at 1:30 PM, JoDimaggio22 said:

Sorry about this man! I wish no one dealt with hair loss…especially at a young age. It can definitely ruin a persons confidence. But rest assured patience is your best friend. Your fiancé clearly still loves you and having hair or not has never really been grounds for divorce as far as I know. So clearly you are an enjoyable person that people like to be around regardless hair or not. My advice is only reach out to recommend surgeons. You could spend hours a day on here hearing about young patients going to a mill just to have a donor not able to produce anymore results. Research hard, talk to the people on this forum(Melvin and Gatsby are very knowledgeable) and go to a quality doc wether it is in 4 months from now or 1 year. Dr Konior, Dr Pittella(Brazil), Eugenix(India), Camacho(Bogota), and Hasson/Wong are great options to begin with. Take the advice from these surgeons seriously because even though they could make a ton of money off someone they care more about ethics than money. If they say you aren’t a candidate then they truly mean that even if you don’t want to hear that. But I believe with some patience and research you will end up with a great head of hair one day wether it is from a transplant or hairpiece. I understand the impact it can have on you so don’t worry you are not alone and people will still show up on your wedding day because they care about you… not your hair!!!

I’d love to hear more about camacho if you don’t mind giving me resources or thoughts. Interested to hear more 

6 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

I’ve never been but he is good that’s why he is recommended on the forum

Ok good to know thanks. Idk how much u know about the European surgeons but wondering if u think he compares to them ?

Just now, Doood25 said:

Ok good to know thanks. Idk how much u know about the European surgeons but wondering if u think he compares to them ?

He is very good but also personal preference. In my honest opinion he is top 5 in the world. Probably Konior and Eugenix in a league of their own and the Bisanga, Shapiro but Camacho could be with the H&Ws and Ferreiras of the world. He is very very solid. But like o said that is my preference

6 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

He is very good but also personal preference. In my honest opinion he is top 5 in the world. Probably Konior and Eugenix in a league of their own and the Bisanga, Shapiro but Camacho could be with the H&Ws and Ferreiras of the world. He is very very solid. But like o said that is my preference

Ok sweet we’ll I appreciate your preference and opinion. He seems underrated I wonder y ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doood25 said:

Ok sweet we’ll I appreciate your preference and opinion. He seems underrated I wonder y ?

I wouldn’t say he is underrated he just doesn’t have as many user results on this forum like a eugenix. But I really think Dr Camacho is a great less is more kind of doctor. Some of his cases I would’ve guessed 500-1000 grafts more but he does so well creating a very natural dense result. His team is also super focused. Like I said it is all personal preference but Dr Camacho is one of my favorite doctors in the world. If I didn’t live far away I’d consider consulting with him.

1 minute ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

I wouldn’t say he is underrated he just doesn’t have as many user results on this forum like a eugenix. But I really think Dr Camacho is a great less is more kind of doctor. Some of his cases I would’ve guessed 500-1000 grafts more but he does so well creating a very natural dense result. His team is also super focused. Like I said it is all personal preference but Dr Camacho is one of my favorite doctors in the world. If I didn’t live far away I’d consider consulting with him.

great points and good to know all this very much appreciate your help!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 5:11 PM, AlexMeister21 said:

Looks like OP is going to be in the stable for the next 8 months bahahaha

Just kidding.

I think Dr. Laorwong in Thailand, his waiting times are like less than a month. I haven't done much research on him, but I've seen good results from him. He's also on the recommended list of surgeons.

I’m looking into laorwong as well rn. Wonder y his wait times are less than a month. How do u think he stacks up to the elites in the industry? Also dr path?

3 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

What do u think about dr. Laorwang and dr. Path?

3 minutes ago, Joker06 said:

Hello everyone. I wanted to provide an update for you all. 

Basically my fiancé of 1 yr decided to call of the relationship. 1/3 of the reason being I didn't have a full head of hair....

Well I guess this will take time to process. 

You dodged a bullet mate, be glad for it, seriously

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joker06 said:

Basically my fiancé of 1 yr decided to call of the relationship. 1/3 of the reason being I didn't have a full head of hair....

you have to be joking. I don't believe you. 

• Like 1

I have been hitting the gym, I lost 60 LB and at 17% body fat for a 6 foot guy.  

Funny fact is, I'm almost the same weight as her... Only 12 lb away 
I started a business and so far only made net taxes $60K. Business was started at the peak of COVID. 

She was with me for marriage for 12-14 months.. when she found out I cannot get a HT until 26ish.. she got mad and lost it. 
And also talked about how I won't be able to buy her a house for her parents and a BMW... 
I am still completely disheartened. Idk how long it'll take to move on. 

52 minutes ago, Joker06 said:

I started a business and so far only made net taxes $60K. Business was started at the peak of COVID. 

She was with me for marriage for 12-14 months.. when she found out I cannot get a HT until 26ish.. she got mad and lost it. 
And also talked about how I won't be able to buy her a house for her parents and a BMW... 

Buddy, she did you the biggest favor ever.  Relish it.

56 minutes ago, Joker06 said:

Yo!! What the hell is wrong with you?! 

You dodged a nuclear missile! And you are out here moping as if you lost a Unicorn?! 

Go out and celebrate!! You got rid of the WORST kind of person. Now, i don't know what the other 2 reasons out of the 3 were BUT what i do know is that if somebody is financially acting like YOU should be buying HER parents a house, get outta here with that BS! is what i would have said 

Guys, just because you are losing hair, do NOT lose your self esteem and self respect. I mean nobody  and no girl/guy is EVER going to be good for you and your life if that is their attitude. OP, you literally saved yourself from financial disaster with this person. Next time, choose better and maybe consider telling them if it gets serious you want a pre-nup. Genuine people will understand that they can't walk away with half your crap they didn't earn. A pre-nup also has terms of how to split assets gained during a marriage based on factors of effort etc. so it's also equitable. You don't want it, but better to have it. 

Jeez, you lucky in some ways. Yeah, you might be losing your hair, but better losing that hair and a miserable person together that's going to ruin your life. I don't like to say this, probably also the type to go cheat and blame you based on that description. 

If this isn't a troll, then you dodged a bullet.  It's not as if you were Ronald Reagan earlier in the relationship, so for her to decide your hair loss was a deal breaker after getting engaged (and her demand to leach off of you financially) shows she's unhinged.  And she also apparently was heavy to boot.  I still feel for your situation and I'm sure this has been very hard on you.  A solid part of me is with @HappyMan2021, this seems too train-wrecky to be real.

Edited by John1991

• Valued Contributor
On 9/29/2022 at 7:14 AM, Joker06 said:

This is exactly why I wrote what I did in response to your post. That aside she has done you a favor. Because if it's not the hair then it will soon be the car you drive, or the job you have, etc. At the end of the day it's got nothing to do with your hair but everything to do with her shallow expectations. Can you imagine if you had have had a transplant? At 24 dude there are plenty of real women out there. I wouldn't do anything for a good 12 months. Never consider cosmetic surgery based on emotions. Wishing you all the best!

• Like 1

The harsh reality is balding in most people reduces one's appearance aesthetically and can be a deal breaker for a lot of women. In your position I would consider a high quality hair piece. A transplant will very unlikely give you a dense head of hair. I know someone who wears a hair piece and it looks great, he has a hot girl too hah