TRACTION ALOPECIA, BEARD TRANSPLANT, MOUSTACHE TRANSPLANT & MPB @EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCES - 2 YEARS UPDATE

Delta Bravo

Hello everyone, I am Harry Singh from Canada, recently visited India and Eugenix, Got few years finasteride for free :) Meet doctors and shown them the hairs. What a great place and clinic, absolutely fantastic. Al though 2 years back there was not this much facilities as compared to now. I've gone through HT, BT, MT with Dr. Sethi and Bansal in 2020. 

Let me tell everyone that a hair transplant is no longer a complicated surgery. It is just a cosmetic makeover better-termed hair restoration these days. So, those who are aspirants for hair transplants must not hesitate to go through the same. But, remember one thing choosing the right clinic for the right procedure is the foremost thing to do.

I choose Eugenix after a lot of research. Their results displayed on YouTube, Instagram, and social media platforms were simply awesome. The before and after comparisons dropped my jaw and I decided to go for the hair restoration through Eugenix. 
I was having traction alopecia. Some hairdos, such as tight braids and ponytails, strain hair so firmly away from the scalp that hair follicles are broken and fall out. In traction alopecia, the hairstyle does not change but still baldness is observed by the patients. My religious practices asked me to tie a turban which resulted in hair loss.

But, to your surprise I didn’t have a transplant on just the scalp. In fact, these people transformed me from bald bold. I have had hair transplants on my scalp, temples, beard, and moustache. Yes, that sounds like something impossible, but Eugenix made it possible. 

I was so touched by the hospitality their staff served me and by the super amazing cooperation of the doctors. About results, well see for yourself the miracle of my transformation! I thank Eugenix with all my heart for my spellbinding transformation.

P.s - Pardon my editing skills, took me 2hrs just to edit these pictures. I hope it helps someone doing research. There are few of good clinic out there and I hope people do the research chose a quality surgeon. 

NW 3A | 2404 GRAFTS FROM SCALP | 660 BEARD | 

PRE-POST (2).jpeg

PRE-POST 3.jpeg

PRE-POST 4.jpeg

PRE-POST 5.jpeg

PRE-POST 6.jpeg

PRE-POST 7.jpeg

PRE-POST.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-18 at 6.00.58 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-18 at 6.00.58 PM.jpeg

RESULTS.jpeg

RESULTS (2).jpeg

RESULTS (3).jpeg

RESULTS (4).jpeg

RESULTS (5).jpeg

RESULTS (6).jpeg

RESULTS (7).jpeg

RESULTS (8).jpeg

RESULTS (9).jpeg

RESULTS (10).jpeg

RESULTS (11).jpeg

RESULTS (12).jpeg

RESULTS (13).jpeg

• Like 4

• Administrators

Wow that’s incredible growth, though, it does look like MPB as opposed to traction alopecia. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow that’s incredible growth, though, it does look like MPB as opposed to traction alopecia. 

I wore turban for the last 14 years and this was the primary reason behind my hair fall. I quit wearing since the last 2.5 years (Just before few months of surgery) and had an hair cut. But the reason was traction alopecia, Especially on the beard. 

@DHT, Same answer.. 

• 3 weeks later...