Wrong hair transplant or insane shedding?Need help please ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

.I did a HT last 28th September and since early june iโ€™m noticing a shedding into the transplanted areas(the temples).Now its been 11 months and its still thin.Since end june im on 2.5 oral minox and since 18 august on 0.5 dut.Can these medications make me shed into the transplanted areas?(I did the procedure on thinning areas on the tamples not balding areas and I also thought that the thinning hair that reacted to minox started to grow over transplanted hair.Whats happening?Some days i notice my hair fuller but these phase last max ย 4-5 days then the shedding continues.This happened already 2 times.Please Iโ€™m despe @Melvin- ModeratorC86EC00A-7CAD-4472-AD7A-EB39833E51FB.thumb.jpeg.ba92ba9a8f31c2d1b091096986d63961.jpeg2447E541-D1E4-41B6-8FDA-690602FD4AE2.thumb.jpeg.f20cc55fbacc1d1860dabc108e002232.jpegrateย 

0E81D579-B412-428B-BB23-05D386529409.jpeg

47A96378-BBC5-4203-8B39-D48074C0D446.png

9A30CD7D-81E2-44A9-BDDD-3493BCC4316A.jpeg

103DF80D-FFDE-4459-BD54-FE7E126A2CC3.jpegย @DrTBarghouthi

Edited by Sg2000

@Sg2000,

Since hair transplant surgery does nothing to stop the progression of male pattern baldness you are likely seeing signs of ongoing natural hair loss. ย Furthermore, medication such as finasteride (and dutasteride) and minoxidil can cause an initial shedding which is typically a sign that the medication is working. ย  Whatโ€™s happening is that thinner or miniaturizing hairs are shedding to make room for thicker, terminal hairs.

Keep in mind that all hair (transplanted and natural) also go through cycles which means that even healthy hair will shed at times and grow back.

Keep your eye on things but in my opinion, stick with the medication which has a good chance of slowing down, stopping and even reversing natural hair loss.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplantย 

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice. ย  ย All comments are the personal opinions of the poster. ย 

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

19 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Sg2000,

Since hair transplant surgery does nothing to stop the progression of male pattern baldness you are likely seeing signs of ongoing natural hair loss. ย Furthermore, medication such as finasteride (and dutasteride) and minoxidil can cause an initial shedding which is typically a sign that the medication is working. ย  Whatโ€™s happening is that thinner or miniaturizing hairs are shedding to make room for thicker, terminal hairs.

Keep in mind that all hair (transplanted and natural) also go through cycles which means that even healthy hair will shed at times and grow back.

Keep your eye on things but in my opinion, stick with the medication which has a good chance of slowing down, stopping and even reversing natural hair loss.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplantย 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

24 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@Sg2000,

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplantย 

Can i recover from it?I just need to wait another couple of months?

33 minutes ago, Delta Bravo said:

give medications ample time, no need for HT again in the diffuse area as it will lead to horrible shock loss. Commit to finasteride for longer time.

ย 

Bro if they are shedding and hair will grow back why i would do another ht there?