What number would you guys rank someone like Bisanga as compared to other top surgeons in the world?

Hah6788887

5 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Ferreira over Bisanga lol ur mad man he doesn’t even have 1/4 of the experience hes good but no where near Bisanga I would put Pinto in the mix and without a doubt the goat Konior

Experience does not determine quality. I have read some horror stories on Bisanga but that was a long time ago.

There are surgeons with thousands of cases and 3 decades of experience that still perform poorly, I know one or two.

Ferreira is on the same elite level as Couto and Freitas in terms of yield, survival and protocols. For me Freitas is by a mile the best in the world, nobody comes close other than Couto who trained him.

I had surgery with Ferreira and Couto and well guess who did a better job.

Edited by mustang

Just now, mustang said:

Experience does not determine quality. I have read some horror stories on Bisanga but that was a long time ago.

There are surgeons with thousands of cases and 3 decades of experience that still perform poorly, I know one or two.

Ferreira is on the same level as Couto and Freitas, for me Freitas is by a mile the best in the world, nobody comes close other than Couto who trained him.

Results is what determines quality and I can pull up 3x the number of results for Bisanga. Ferreira has a few and one botched one on here the number of cases and of body wrk aint comparable 2 me

1 hour ago, 5BetaReductase said:

At least top 10 but closer to top 5. He’s very ethical and his results keep improving. He focuses on one patient per day unlike garbage mill doctors like Lorenzo and erdogan

Lorenzo is a great surgeon and there is no problem operating on 4 or 5 patients a day as long as you have a surgeon assigned to each patient like HLC does.

They have sick results and when I went there we all got a surgeon with 2-3 techs the same day and Dr Ozgur was supervising them all.

We all kept in touch and a pretty much 100% regrowth and can highly recommend them.

1 minute ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Results is what determines quality and I can pull up 3x the number of results for Bisanga. Ferreira has a few and one botched one on here the number of cases and of body wrk aint comparable 2 me

Ferreira has a botched case on here?

Link please

26 minutes ago, mustang said:

Lorenzo is a great surgeon and there is no problem operating on 4 or 5 patients a day as long as you have a surgeon assigned to each patient like HLC does.

They have sick results and when I went there we all got a surgeon with 2-3 techs the same day and Dr Ozgur was supervising them all.

We all kept in touch and a pretty much 100% regrowth and can highly recommend them.

Lol ok. I have direct experience with Lorenzo. What does HLC have to do with Lorenzo? His clinic is literally the opposite of what you describe. He’s the only doctor with hoardes of techs that leave every year and are replaced by new ones with zero credentials and literally take smoke breaks in the middle or surgery. His consults are literally 5 minutes and he doesn’t even draw the hairline until after grafts are extracted. Close to zero planning. Couto and Freitas are light years ahead.

all you have in the room is a tech extracting and some even implant grafts now. Meanwhile he’s in his office answering emails and checking on patients from the previous day.

When more than one doctor is assigned to a single patient the clinic is just trying to maximize profits. 

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Ferreira is on the same elite level as Couto and Freitas in terms of yield, survival and protocols. For me Freitas is by a mile the best in the world, nobody comes close other than Couto who trained him.

Horror stories on Bisanga?  That would be shocking! Do you have a link?

Bisanga is my top pick so far as he seems to check all the boxes for me and availability is one of them.

8 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Lol ok. I have direct experience with Lorenzo. What does HLC have to do with Lorenzo? His clinic is literally the opposite of what you describe. He’s the only doctor with hoardes of techs that leave every year and are replaced by new ones with zero credentials and literally take smoke breaks in the middle or surgery. His consults are literally 5 minutes and he doesn’t even draw the hairline until after grafts are extracted. Close to zero planning. Couto and Freitas are light years ahead.

all you have in the room is a tech extracting and some even implant grafts now. Meanwhile he’s in his office answering emails and checking on patients from the previous day.

When more than one doctor is assigned to a single patient the clinic is just trying to maximize profits. 

At one point he had 4 doctors there, Vila, Ferrira and Iniguez , they told me that each of them were assigned a patient, not that techs would implant, I don't think that was allowed at the time but if that changed and had techs implanting with a Choi then not cool.

I know you have direct experience with Lorenzo and not a good one I can tell. I never went there for a reason, for the same reason I never went to Bisanga.

I wanted to have surgery with the top 5 and top 10. I missed Pinto who is definitely a top 10 and Freitas who is for me number 1 but all the other's on my list I managed.

I agree that one doctor one patient should be the standard.

7 hours ago, mustang said:

Top 5, 10 or whatever is just an opinion in the end of the day. This is not the ATP.

For me he is not and never considered him for surgery yet for others he is the best. Who cares, choose whom you like the best.

So do you have any links to these horror stories by Bisanga?  It’s concerning to hear

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 8:04 PM, mustang said:

haha my guess is Couto. What did you like better about Cuoto than you did about Ferreira? And why do you rank Freitas over Couto?