Eugenix is highly rated but they have packages that are cheaper but they are not done by their senior doctors. Are the cheaper packages reliable?

Hoping some patients can share their experiences. I’m scheduled for the exclusive package with Dr. Das in 3 weeks. I’ve heard only great things about her. I’m sure there is a theoretical difference between, for example, having Dr. Sethi do all of the extractions and implanting vs having all senior technicians do the extractions and implanting, but I’ve read that the team there is excellent and there is always a senior doctor monitoring everything. 

1 hour ago, general-etwan said:

Hoping some patients can share their experiences. I’m scheduled for the exclusive package with Dr. Das in 3 weeks. I’ve heard only great things about her. I’m sure there is a theoretical difference between, for example, having Dr. Sethi do all of the extractions and implanting vs having all senior technicians do the extractions and implanting, but I’ve read that the team there is excellent and there is always a senior doctor monitoring everything. 

Hey I had my surgery about 5 weeks ago with Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal. Even with the package I chose there was technician involvement in extractions and implantation. If you watch the video with @Melvin- Moderator's  surgery at Eugenix you will notice the same thing. A lot of other top surgeons have technicians helping throughout the surgery as well. There are a few out there that do everything themselves but I think this is rare. Also Dr. Sethi told me that all of the technicians that work at Eugenix have been there for several years. They are personally recruited from Dr. Sethi's home town (small very poor village in India). He also let me know that he and Dr. Bansal train the techs heavily and hold them to a very high standard. I know that's not a guarantee that everything will be perfect but I hope that helps.

Edited by Bb111
  • Like 2

• Administrators

If you’re getting 2000+ grafts technicians HAVE to be involved. It’s impossible to extract and implant all those hairs in a timely manner with 1-2 doctors alone. It needs to be a team. The reason why Eugenix and Hasson and Wong can do thousands of grafts is because they have a team equipped to handle megasessions.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.