One last consultation- Dr. Bisanga

Hey guys. 

After about 4-5 years of research and many consults, i wrap things up with my final ever consult with Dr. Bisanga next week. A majority of my previous consultations were mainly just a visual assessment and a typical game plan like we hear everyday. The good old 2500- 3000 frontal restoration, and then address the crown at a later date. While this seems like the right way to go to start my journey, I’ve noticed I’ve never had my donor examined in depth like Dr. Bisanga supposedly does. I hear he digs deep into the raw data and prioritizes the analytics. Hair groupings, grafts per sq cm, hair diameter, percentage of miniaturization. With this information, hopefully I’ll be able to determine my total donor graft count. I’ve heard as low as 5k all the way up to 9k, so I’m hoping with actual measurements, i could receive a more accurate number.. For anyone Here, especially those who have been to Dr. Bisanga, how much value do you believe you get from a consultation like this versus a basic visual consultation like many others provide. Either way, I’m excited to finally meet Dr. Bisanga and feel pretty confident if i were to chose him as my doctor. The research i have done over the years has been extremely intense. I know so much about this industry now. I believe ive done my due diligence to the point where i can make a highly educated choice.

Edited by Hair4Days
  • Like 1

• Administrators

There is no replacement for in person visits. If you can see the doctor in person, definitely do it.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’m meeting with him this weekend too, very excited. I think he’s my #1 choice, I am booked with Hasson for June of 2023 but honestly I may cancel after this consultation because Bisanga may be the best in the world for my particular case. plus it’ll be a lot less expensive which is nice. I’ve also never been examined in-person by an actual doctor that does HT so I’m sure that will be more valuable than just providing pictures.

21 minutes ago, Savemyhairline said:

I’m meeting with him this weekend too, very excited. I think he’s my #1 choice, I am booked with Hasson for June of 2023 but honestly I may cancel after this consultation because Bisanga may be the best in the world for my particular case. plus it’ll be a lot less expensive which is nice. I’ve also never been examined in-person by an actual doctor that does HT so I’m sure that will be more valuable than just providing pictures.

What’s your case?  Why is Bisanga the best suited?

5 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

What’s your case?  Why is Bisanga the best suited?

Blonde hair (dirty blonde), he seems to be the go to guy for blonde type hair. Also the vast majority of my hair loss is in the frontal third. Plus with my face shape a more conservative hairline makes sense, which Bisanga factors in as well as facial ratios, etc.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WhereIsMyMind said:

How much is the current waitlist for Bisanga? Both first consultation + transplant? I have emailed but they don't reply :(. How much did you personally wait?

Good luck !!

A few months for the consult & im not sure about the surgery. I’ll find out this weekend.

• Like 1

Great to hear that a few of your guys will attend consultation this upcoming weekend. 

As Melvin said, you cant compare a virtual/pictorial assessment with an in person evaluation.

If the industry had a more consultation centric approach that provided actual objective empirical data, the field in general may have far less candidates but would have far better results. As a patient, along with research, in person consultations are a great sign of due diligence and are always encouraged.

Also from a personable side, meeting and getting a feel for a doctor can also be hugely influential in knowing if a particular doctor may or may not be the right fit for you.

I wish you both the best.

10 hours ago, WhereIsMyMind said:

I have emailed but they don't reply

Let me know who and when you may have emailed @WhereIsMyMindand I will look into it for you.

If you are in contact with a particular advisor then by all means let me know. If you could please check your spam also as that can be an issue and by all means send an email if you are looking for a point of contact or have some initial questions - ian@drchristianbisanga.com

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

13 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Great to hear that a few of your guys will attend consultation this upcoming weekend. 

As Melvin said, you cant compare a virtual/pictorial assessment with an in person evaluation.

If the industry had a more consultation centric approach that provided actual objective empirical data, the field in general may have far less candidates but would have far better results. As a patient, along with research, in person consultations are a great sign of due diligence and are always encouraged.

Also from a personable side, meeting and getting a feel for a doctor can also be hugely influential in knowing if a particular doctor may or may not be the right fit for you.

I wish you both the best.

Let me know who and when you may have emailed @WhereIsMyMindand I will look into it for you.

If you are in contact with a particular advisor then by all means let me know. If you could please check your spam also as that can be an issue and by all means send an email if you are looking for a point of contact or have some initial questions - ian@drchristianbisanga.com

Thanks, I emailed 8 days ago to here: 

info@bhrclinic.com

is that the wrong email? it is the one in the website 

Thanks @WhereIsMyMind

This is the clinic email and the clinic have received contact via this email throughout the last week.

If you want to provide some more specifics including the email address you sent from and information regarding your enquiry, I can then share this with the clinic to check the status for you.

You can do so via dm or you can email me - ian@drchristianbisanga.com

Also if you could please check your spam because this can often be the case with unreceived responses.

Advise me as necessary and I will proceed accordingly for you.

Thanks

Ian

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.