FUE technique

Hi

I am considering to have a FUE trasplant but am very confused where to go. Also I have a budget to work with. I do understand costs are involved but please can you advice me if in the uk or overseas is better option. If so please can you direct me to some good clinics. I am currently considering DHI who seem to be good. I am having a consultation with them soon. Please anyone give me more information

Im not sure if Farjo in the UK does FUE, Feriduni and Devroye in Belgium are very good! Feller and Shapairo in the US are excellent. These are all recommended coalition doctors. Stay away from DHI in my opinion, do plenty of research on this forum and you will eventually get a feel for a doctor who will do the best job for you. Research research

Do some more home work DHL seem to have a very bad reputation online on most hairloss sites.

I had an online consultation with them when I first started being concerned..They was a little bit to pushy cold calling with a price match,etc.They acted like I was buying a pair of jeans down the market.

I just shave my head for now.I've researched to much and decided I do not want to chase hair to many cowboys out there.To many repair patients.

If you do your research you see there is not a good FUE clinic in UK,so you'll have to go aboard.

There is no fue available in the UK unless you dont mind get butchered, go to Brussels, only takes 2 hours on the train from London, normally around ??69 return.

I went to BHR in Brussels in October to get bad grafts taken from my hairline and fue put into my scar, and you cant see where the grafts were taken from at all.

Starting to slowly get growth into the scar aswell, which is nice.

Brussells has not one, but three decent FUE clinics..just beware that some of the composite clinics have a philosophy about FUE vs Strip and where and when either is appropriate - no surprise. Hold on to your values. The often heard mantra is that FUE suits small sessions. But this is not necessarily so. If FUE is spaced out appropriately over a number of days. The other thing is the 25% extraction protocol; which is used to justify the claim that FUE doesn't have the harvest of strip. People espousing this view conveniently forget that it is 50% of hair needs to be lost before loss is noticed, not 25%. Yield is the big question mark, but those Belgium clinics either a) do FUE only or b) state that their FUE yield is as good as their strip, graft for graft.