What is a good width for a donor scar to be?

So I'm at about 1.5 months post op and my scar seems a little more red and just slightly bigger than what it was a few weeks ago. I believe it has gone from about 2mm to about 2.5mm. I have been weightlifting but certainly not heavy at all. Is it normal for the donor scar to stretch slightly over time? I guess my main question is, what width of scar would justify saying "wow doc nice job"?

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

At 1.5 months, it's too early to tell...Usually the scar will look worse and wider for the first 6-8 weeks, than gradually begin to fade and stabalise, after 12 months, if your scar is 4mm or less, that is pretty good...Check other scars on your body to give you an idea as to how your scar might look..

Just a thought from the peanut gallery..

triffid -

You must have been doing some heavy weights or something for it to expand that much. If I may ask, why would you think that chin ups would put too much stress on the donor area? There is no "pulling down" resistance with a chinup as your hands are holding on above your head so I don't necessarily see how it could strain the area. Also, what do you mean by disturb or rupture the follicles left in the vicinity?

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily