First Post -- HT scheduled for early Oct with Eugenix

Shaz

Hey Guys,

I am new to the group and recently came to know about this forum. Little background about me, I am 40 yrs old from India but I live in Ontario Canada and loosing hairline and hair from left and right scalp. It’s not bad, @Eugenix Hair Sciences said I am NW 2... I almost booked my HT with Long hair or Vera from Turkey but then came to know about this forum and I am very very glad that I did. Since then, I spent lot of hours on this forum reading about other people's journey, their experience and their review and feedback... and after all this, I got in touch with Eugenix via WhatsApp. Puneet Singh from Eugenix reached out to me and we went back and forth with my pictures, procedure details, package, doctor involvement and recovery time etc...

I was satisfied with everything with Eugenix and was able to book my slot for early Oct by giving some deposit. Puneet was very generous with me and worked out a custom package for me by accommodating some of my concerns. I am not sure if I can openly discuss the package here but pls DM me and I will check with Eugenix if I am okay to share it with others. I booked my flight tickets and the waiting game of 2 months begins… really excited and nervous at the same time. Never in my life, I trimmed all my hair and jus wonder how would I look without hair… my kids (6 and 3) will make lot of fun of me for sure 😆

Lastly, would like to thank all the members here who spend time from their personal life and post/reply/advise/recommend/compare/help other guys like me make the correct decision; not only a decision, it’s one of the biggest decisions anyone would make and all your help is really appreciated. I would be more than happy to share my journey and my experience with you all in the hopes of helping other guys who are in the decision-making process.

Edited by Shaz
  • Like 1

Don't get a hair transplant. You have the superman type of hair/ hairstyle going on here! 

The reason your hair looks weaker and thinner on the front is because it is very wet and a lot of hair gel. 

Use a blow dryer and hair spray 

Finasteride will allow you to keep all this hair for many years to come.. 

9 hours ago, civic said:

I don't think you need any transplant, hair looks perfect.

9 hours ago, Bb111 said:

I think you have great hair as well. Are you sure you want to go through a transplant?

5 hours ago, Mike10 said:

I do not you need or should do a HT

5 hours ago, ITA said:

Do not do nothing.

17 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Don't get a hair transplant. You have the superman type of hair/ hairstyle going on here! 

The reason your hair looks weaker and thinner on the front is because it is very wet and a lot of hair gel. 

Use a blow dryer and hair spray 

Finasteride will allow you to keep all this hair for many years to come.. 

thank you for the feedback guys.. I do appreciate this and take it positively but due respect, I don't like my biggg forehead. I have shared couple of more pictures that show my forehead when I style my hair (superman style). Plus its is heredity and all men from my father's side are bald so it is going to happen sometime soon...  Plus, I have already booked my flight tickets and given some deposit to Eugenix which I will loose if I cancel it now.. 

IMG-20220620-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20220620-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20220620-WA0012.jpg

I certainly did not mean to discourage you and at the same time want to make sure you are thinking through your decision. I think we all look in the mirror and find things that we don't like and that is normal to a degree. Can you share some more information,? What is the distance from your glabella to your hairline? Are you on medications?

Edited by Bb111

26 minutes ago, Shaz said:

I have already booked my flight tickets and given some deposit to Eugenix which I will loose if I cancel it now.. 

Well, if so then, good luck, you have fantastic hair, if I had been in your place, I would have waited a little longer to do it.

It is no big deal to cancel it but ultimately it is your decison. When you looking at your photos, I see barely any recession at all,  I am not even sure I agree with the NW2 classification of the clinic.Fact is you'are 40 years old and have an excellent head of hair.

As for future hair loss, please keep in mind that this is addressed through hair loss treatment and not HT which just addresses the current situation.And llastly, the fact that everybody on your father's side is bald does not mean you will take the same path as you can alspo heridate  form your mother's side. I very much doubt that on your father's side they had that kind of hair with age 40. 

Edited by Mike10

Most guys in the forum would kill to have your hair. What are your goals/ reasons to have a hair transplant? I personally had multiple surgeries back in the 90s and would not have surgery knowing what I know now. If the way you look now bothers you, try cutting your hair shorter first and see if you can pull of a buzz cut. I have friends who cut their hair short, and they love the freedom it provides. Don't worry about the deposit. Because it could cost you a lot more in the future. Also get on medication if you are worried about future hereditary loss.

Edited by Hairboy67