Anybody know a trusted web site for finasteride?

ninjathen

I have been off and on over the past 6 years with the use of propecia...Like I guess most people I got tired of paying around 80 bucks a month for the prescription brand..

Ilooked into the internet to get finasteride and have used a couple..I have of course lost more hair in the past 6 years and to be honest I dont think there is a miracle pill to stop MPB comepletely..

If anyone knows of a trusted site where I can get fiasteride without a prescription please let me know...I tried one time to get a prescription for proscar but the Dr. I went to would not give it to me...

Thank you...

Thanks for sharing the source runman! Has anyone else used the proscar or propecia from this site? It's cheap enough for me to give it a try but I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this site/products. Thanks!

Hello,

I ordered Generic propecia(finpecia) from them..it was pretty cheap ..and their customer service was good..I have just started taking this medication for hair loss for the first time hope so it does a little good...btw the medicine looks good to me as it is manufactured by a ver good company of india CIPLA..i guess you can give it a try

Be careful with buying on the internet, not only because you don't know if what you are buying is genuine, but also the fact that Finasteride is quite a powerful drug and can have quite severe and lasting side effects, which I have read, can become permanent. So go discuss this with your doctor and let him or her monitor your progress on Finasteride to make sure that you don't regret the decision to start taking it.

Yn you buy from internet be very careful..But i read good reviews about united pharmacy before ordering..and i am from india so i know for sure that Cipla company is very trustworthy..btw i did not consult any doctor now when i have started medication because i am scared of side effects and so do not want to try at a good level also..i take the medication after 3 4 days gap so i did'nt think much about ordering the medicine..but if u are trying it regulary then yes u need to be very careful before ordering anything and do let ur doc know that u are starting medication.