Dr. Barghouthi vs Dr. Yaman vs Dr. Gur

1 minute ago, Mynamejermaine said:

Hi all,

After tons of research and consultations, I’ve narrowed down my choices. Thoughts on these 3 doctors?

Ok so it’s going to differ for everyone, but I would put @DrTBarghouthiat number 1 here. Never seen anything other than excellent work, and he also contributes a lot to the forum. Still haven’t seen that many results from Dr Gur compared to @DrTBarghouthiand Dr Yaman, but what I have seen is very good. I would suggest seeing as many results from each and choosing who you think will give you the best possible chance of a good result. 

• Like 4

Among the three I would choose Barghouthi,  also for the fact that he is very present on the forum, which in my opinion is not cheap.  I haven't seen much of Gur yet, while, as you can understand from my posts, when it comes to Yaman, I'm not a fan of him, I put him on the same level as Cinik and Serkan.

Edited by ITA
  • Like 3

Out of the three, Dr. Barghouthi would be my first choice both in terms of his skill, knowledge, and putting his patients first…the very same reasons why I respect and adore Dr. Bob Dorin.

• Like 3

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

RTC, I realize you just had your repair procedure with Dr. Mwamba and I hope you will be sharing some progress pics with us.

• Like 1

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

52 minutes ago, Mynamejermaine said:

Hi all,

After tons of research and consultations, I’ve narrowed down my choices. Thoughts on these 3 doctors?

Out of three i would select Dr Gur, he has nice and natural results in a consistent basis. There's also an option to select him to do the extractions too. Yaman is decent choice too though, you can check his results on this forum.

7 hours ago, RTC said:

Yes please see latest update 

Absolutely incredible work and thanks for sharing so many pics and commentary…you will have an amazing end result!

• Like 1

Gillenator