Verteporfin HAIR REGENERATION HUMAN TRIAL Dr. Barghouthi *OFFICIAL THREAD

Melvin- Admin

6 hours ago, SouthernYankee said:

IMG_2439.jpeg

IMG_2438.jpeg

IMG_2437.jpeg

IMG_2436.jpeg

Looks like you're the kind of candidate for whom verteporfin could make a massive difference. That is if you have the funds and patience for getting several large procedures 😁.

Edited by alopeciaphobia

7 hours ago, Fox243 said:

december 16th

How is Dr barghouthi able to source Vert easily while you guys are struggling to source it for other Drs to use? Or is it the same vile he is using for the 3 patients? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SouthernYankee said:

I’ll help anyway I can. The plan is to do about 6 thousand hairs over three days. Not sure what the plan is for the future. Dr Barghouti suggested a natural look. Not looking to have the hairline of a 25 year old. I told Dr B he is free to post/ share any pics. I’ll also send updates as requested by him and the group. I will be in Jordan for 3 weeks with the procedure being at the beginning of the trip. I hope to circle back with him before I leave. I can go back at any point to do follow up etc. 

If Verteporfin works(which is very likely) you are going down into history my friend. You are the first patient who will openly share the results.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, SouthernYankee said:

I’ll help anyway I can. The plan is to do about 6 thousand hairs over three days. Not sure what the plan is for the future. Dr Barghouti suggested a natural look. Not looking to have the hairline of a 25 year old. I told Dr B he is free to post/ share any pics. I’ll also send updates as requested by him and the group. I will be in Jordan for 3 weeks with the procedure being at the beginning of the trip. I hope to circle back with him before I leave. I can go back at any point to do follow up etc. 

amazing thanks for joining. Would you be willing to join the podcast? Id love to hear about your experience and im sure the community would be highly interested as well.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, SouthernYankee said:

I think he may have some from the original trial. 

Good luck man! We are all rooting for you! Btw been to Jordan a couple of years back. Really nice place. Once you get the hair line sorted go have this Shawarma wrap thingy and see Petra and wadi Rum ! Stunning 

2 hours ago, SouthernYankee said:

Absolutely 

Good luck!

I know it is not part of a trial, but will it nevertheless be possible to do some scientific hair counts? 

Of course, if we measure the average amount of grafts in a certain area before the procedure, keep track of how many are removed and then measure it 6/12 months after, we will gain some more information on the percentage of regrowth that we can expect.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 21:09, Hair Tomorrow said:

Se attraverso micro-aghi ripetitivi si introduce la verteporfina nel flusso sanguigno e si viene esposti a una luce intensa, ciò potrebbe causare problemi. 

How many days do you have to wait before being able to expose yourself to solar sources again?

How often should Vetrophilin be administered with micro-needling?

Hey guys I want to say there may have been some confusion on my end. I am not certain but with talk to Dr B. I assumed I was the patient getting Verteporfin but it may be the one who has the procedure on Dec 16th. Last time we spoke he was working on making sure there was enough medication. My procedure is Dec 19-21. I will update everyone once I get clarification. I just want to be certain before getting everyone’s (and mine) hopes up. 

Thanks,

Rob 

33 minutes ago, SouthernYankee said:

Hey guys I want to say there may have been some confusion on my end. I am not certain but with talk to Dr B. I assumed I was the patient getting Verteporfin but it may be the one who has the procedure on Dec 16th. Last time we spoke he was working on making sure there was enough medication. My procedure is Dec 19-21. I will update everyone once I get clarification. I just want to be certain before getting everyone’s (and mine) hopes up. 

Thanks,

Rob 

So 16 is trial date ?

Will you do it in case Verteporfin not available for your procedure ?

7 minutes ago, SouthernYankee said:

That's what I had seen someone post but I may be mistaken. I am doing the procedure regardless. I did a lot of research and Dr B is the one I felt most confident with regardless of Verteporfin. 

@Fox243 can you explain ? Is 16 the trial date ?

Dr. B is one of the best but with verteporfin you could avoid scars and regenerate hair.

5 hours ago, sansi said:

@Fox243 can you explain ? Is 16 the trial date ?

Dr. B is one of the best but with verteporfin you could avoid scars and regenerate hair.

No 16th isn’t the trial date – it’ll hopefully be sometime in December but really depends on how long for the trichoscope to ship