Thieves in the Industry

• Administrators

Time to name and shame once again. The shamelessness it takes to post a picture of a clinic with their logo in the background and pass it off as your own is astonishing. @RTC you have a new series for YouTube. Thieves in the industry. 

These were stolen from @De Freitas Clinic and hasson and wong. 

773C862D-F312-4B49-B5C2-A321B21CCA0F.png

9D28CF5B-9F55-4232-83FD-497DD63461CE.png

• Like 7

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Time to name and shame once again. The shamelessness it takes to post a picture of a clinic with their logo in the background and pass it off as your own is astonishing. @RTC you have a new series for YouTube. Thieves in the industry. 

These were stolen from @De Freitas Clinic and hasson and wong. 

773C862D-F312-4B49-B5C2-A321B21CCA0F.png

9D28CF5B-9F55-4232-83FD-497DD63461CE.png

scumbags

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, ITA said:

bastards, when they are completely shamed, they will change their names and start over.

That’s what happened with hair team Turkey. 
52E25E70-63CB-408A-8A20-3C871DB060C4.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s what happened with hair team Turkey. 
52E25E70-63CB-408A-8A20-3C871DB060C4.png

Unfortunately, these Turkish pseudo clinics have always been doing it, in the meantime, they will ruin the lives of hundreds and hundreds of guys.

• Sad 1

I can not imagine how many people that has gone to these type of clinics and gotten a bad result, which later might have resulted in suicide, or at least serious impact on life quality and mental health that we dont know about.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Sadly, many find this forum too late. Only after they get butchered.

Even then, the number of recent posts about visiting doctors who do like 5+ surgeries a day is seriously alarming. Sadly, YouTube (esp here), Reddit and Instagram is where many people dissect information, so we 100% need folks to reveal the unethical practices there, as that will reach the most people.

• Like 4

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Sadly, many find this forum too late. Only after they get butchered.

Even then, the number of recent posts about visiting doctors who do like 5+ surgeries a day is seriously alarming. Sadly, YouTube (esp here), Reddit and Instagram is where many people dissect information, so we 100% need folks to reveal the unethical practices there, as that will reach the most people.

That's the real shame. One good way that many of you guys have been doing is referring people here from places like Reddit and Instagram. I have gotten some messages from new members who heard about us through a referral from social media. That's the best way to save these scalps and make sure fakes in the industry don't prey on these vulnerable patients. 

View my thread

Thank you, Melvin. It is a shame It is a pity that they use their time to steal and falsify information instead of generating their own cases, perfecting their technique and truthfully informing interested people.

• Like 3

▪️Ignacio Torres Blanchard - Representative of De Freitas Clinic
▪️https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en - https://www.clinicadefreitas.com
▪️
(+34) 681 273 588

De Freitas Clinic.png

• Moderators

This is why you can't trust the reviews online either. A lot of it is fake that the clinics pay to put online or just have their staff make up themselves.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

This is why you can't trust the reviews online either. A lot of it is fake that the clinics pay to put online or just have their staff make up themselves.

The best reviews are the ones that are updated monthly. Shills and fake reviews will never take the time to post monthly.

View my thread