Rahal or Wesley for FUE?

I’m trying to figure out who to go with. I live in Connecticut and both are not a far drive from me. I know I should be willing to travel but seeing someone local is worth it to me since I can’t get away for long and in the case I need to go back for a follow-up appointment.

So that aside, which one would be better for FUE on a more advanced Norwood?

I also had consults with a few other top NYC doctors but was leaning towards one of these two docs for FUE.

Thanks for your thoughts on the topic 

I honestly would choose neither Rahal nor Wesley especially if I was beyond Norwood 4. 

They are very expensive and their results are "average +"  at best....

Forget about them. Honestly. 

For advanced Norwoods I'd go with 

FUT: Hattingen, H & W or Konior 

FUE: 2 step FUE with Zarev, Sethi, Pitella, 

FUE: Or 3-step FUE with Pinto, Freitas, Couto, Ximena, Ferreira 

Edited by HAIRLOSS IS MY LIFE
  • Like 1

Thanks for the advice.

International travel is just too hard given my life situation.

I need to do FUE.

i’d go with Konior or H&W,as money isn’t a real issue, but due to my work/life commitments I just can’t wait a year plus to get an appointment with them, I just have a rare break in work for the next 6 months or so and both Rahal and Wesley can fit me in within 4 months or so.

I know these might not be great reasons but given them, what do you all think?
I’ve met with Dorin as well.

Thank you.

Edited by Beepbeepbeep

• Administrators

They’re both good surgeons. Have you consulted with them in person? 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I have just done virtual consults so far with these two.

Wesley is almost impossible to get an in-person consult with and Rahal is a 5 hour drive.  I will for sure do an in-person consult before committing to one but was looking for some guidance on which one to push for that consult with.

24 minutes ago, Beepbeepbeep said:

I have just done virtual consults so far with these two.

Wesley is almost impossible to get an in-person consult with and Rahal is a 5 hour drive.  I will for sure do an in-person consult before committing to one but was looking for some guidance on which one to push for that consult with.

Contact dr mwamba he’s in Princeton nj 

14 hours ago, HAIRLOSS IS MY LIFE said:

a 3 surgery process with one of the Spanish doctors? With those waitlists its going to be 6 years before OP can flaunt his locks to the ladies 🤣

@Beepbeepbeep,

As not only a representative of Dr. Rahal but as someone who’s known him and seen his work and results both online and in person for almost 20 years now, I can say with absolute certainty that his ethics, workmanship and results are top notch.  But don’t just take my word for it. Take a look at what his patients are saying and look at results posted by processed patients and our clinic.

if you would like to set up a no obligation information session with Dr. Rachel, feel free to contact me privately and I will be happy to set that up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

@HAIRLOSS IS MY LIFE,

While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, I challenge you to view examples of our results and then tell me exactly what is so average about them.  I’ve been impressed with Dr. Rahal and his results long before I ever worked for him.  Moreover, he’s not only a member of the coalition here but you don’t know how many times I’ve seen over the years people reference Dr. Rahal on their own personal top five list of best doctors.

in my opinion, his results speak for themselves.  Dr. Rahal is not only far above average, but he produces some of the best hairlines I’ve ever seen and performs large, densely packed sessions with results second to none.

Regards,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:39 AM, Shill from the mill said:

I honestly would choose neither Rahal nor Wesley especially if I was beyond Norwood 4. 

They are very expensive and their results are "average +"  at best....

Forget about them. Honestly. 

For advanced Norwoods I'd go with 

FUT: Hattingen, H & W or Konior 

FUE: 2 step FUE with Zarev, Sethi, Pitella, 

Agreed. Listen to this guy, speaks the truth

• Like 1