Fingernails for hairloss

Fingernails are made up of the protein keratin and nails obviously grow on everybody for a life time including us baldys. So has anyone heard of studys using fingernails to treat hairloss. I could amagine them grinding up someones nails and having it injected into the scalp. Is there any research done on fingernails for hairloss????

Also i read nails are made of cells which also makes sense for a hairloss treatment right

Fingernails are made up of the protein keratin and nails obviously grow on everybody for a life time including us baldys. So has anyone heard of studys using fingernails to treat hairloss. I could amagine them grinding up someones nails and having it injected into the scalp. Is there any research done on fingernails for hairloss????

Also i read nails are made of cells which also makes sense for a hairloss treatment right

So has anyone heard of studys using fingernails to treat hairloss. I could amagine them grinding up someones nails and having it injected into the scalp. Is there any research done on fingernails for hairloss????

22years,

Both hair and nails are "DEAD", though organic. You cannot grind up nails, which are dead and inject it into your scalp and hope that your hair will grow.

Most likely, your body will recognize, your own nails as foreign material, within the epidermis of the scalp and begin to attack it and/or calcify it.

The only people who ground up nails/bones and planted it to hope that something will grow, were the Nazis, who ground up human remains to use as fertilizer for plants.

take care...