Dr. Bisanga - BHR Cinic - 3535 FUE 0 - Post Year

The patient wanted to deal with the recession, have a new hair line, close the temples and also re-define temple points.

Dr.Bisanga addressed the diffused thinning in the frontal third area and re-constructed the temples. These were fairly long on both sides as shown in the placement and takes also a lot of singles to establish the perimeter and then work backwards to blend into native hair and will explain why the single graft count is also higher than usual.

GRAFT/HAIRS BREAKDOWN
1s - 998/998 
2s - 547/1094
3s - 1247/3741
4s - 743/2972

TOTAL: 3535/8805 =  2.4 Average

VIDEO WITH COMB-THROUGH:

PRE-SURGERY

bfDLsz7.jpg

4yIMP3A.jpg

njAwxGs.jpg

I0maAJa.jpg

q8LtGOi.jpgq8LtGOi.jpg

jiHm8ck.jpg

Do1BTwV.jpg

4GV3KNH.jpg

POST-SURGERY

aaa45o6.jpg

zZTGRWt.jpg

LsEoqOs.jpg

VIIdNSk.jpg

gU3GYax.jpg

8A1EBia.jpg

B0V9mam.jpg

Cp5IrGI.jpg

RESULT

RI2ENHH.jpg

Ul9CxCG.jpg

M1xQBxD.jpg

COMPARISON

jhBYupb.png

fmxzbJt.png

aTds3UA.png

vrQbDCD.jpg

• Like 4

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

10/10 results 👏🏼

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You can see from pre surgery images that the hairline design only dropped around 1cm - 1.5cm from native hair in the central hairline point. This area had however thinned and therefore required reinforcement behind into native hair several cms further back which increased as arching around and nearing the temple area and worked back into that recession which was much deeper.

Initial recommendations were around 2500 grafts, but post consultation, with the desire to have more aggressive temple points rebuilt which require those subtle rows of singles and then delicately increasing hair groupings whilst cherry picking the most appropriate grafts for this area, meant that each temple approached a demand of 500 grafts. If you were to consider that if you were to place each side of temple restoration together, you would essentially be mimicking the surface area and single hair requirements of that first 1cm+ of hairline restoration.

The patients hair characteristics were medium fine and so placing required to be tight to achieve that illusion of density and the homogenous visual with native hair and density behind.

Such an approach would not be appropriate for the majority of patients and was only able to be agreed upon post consultation when the doctor had attained all required data, and due to the patents above average donor density and impressive hair groupings (you can see the average for the surgery was 2.4 hairs per graft despite utilising almost a 1000 singles due to the impressive count of triples and quadruples that his donor presented).

Facial shape is also a very influential factor in appropriate and optimal hairline design and based on the patients features along with his donor characteristics and capabilities, meant that a less conservative approach was fitting.

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...

As requested, here is a photo exposing the patients hairline to show density and naturalness.

This photo was shared by the patient at only 8 months post surgery and so further maturation will have occurred, but the density from areas without hair was already clear at that stage.

1486178329_Screenshot2022-09-05at12_04_37.thumb.png.7e85380c8ee78904d202b57b59f0069f.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1