Best day to get hair transplant

Hey all, a bit of a wonky question here. But what day of the week do you think is best to get a hair transplant? I know a lot of you have had 1 or more so want to ask the experts.  I'm currently booking one with Dr Nader and I can think of a few factors: 

1. As far as getting time off work and recovery wise, does it generally make more sense to go on a Monday or a Thursday?

2. As far as making sure the Dr is fresh and doing his best work, would it be best to catch him on a Monday after the weekend, or on a Thursday when he's been "Warmed up" throughout the week by doing other procedures on different patients.

Am I over thinking this? Absolutely. But hey it's a medical procedure I'm paying thousands of dollars for so want to make sure I'm not leaving any stones unturned! 

• Like 1

my surgery was Saturday-Monday and I was actually quite anxious that I was getting the short-end of the stick because of my weekend surgery. 

Truth be told it was probably the best time to get my surgery. I just had the doctor and his amazing tech to myself in an empty clinic. There were zero distractions or other people like during the week. 

I'm not sure if all weekend surgeries are like that - its just my experience.

If I had to choose a weekday I would say Monday as well for the reasons others mentioned, people normally work the hardest and try to go into the week strong on Mondays. 

However, I do believe the day of surgery has super negligible impact, and if you truly do think it will have an impact that shows you have a lack of faith in the surgeon. 

If you choose a good surgeon, I really don't think the day of surgery will have any effect.